On behalf of Almost4x4 family, I would like to invite all members (regardless religion), to join us in this annual event GRAND IFTAR 2019 , where all the off-road community are going to get together in this holy month of Ramadan.
Please feel free to join us with your family and friends & don't forget to bring with you a plate of homemade food for you & a little to share with others. Do not bring excessive amount of food or drinks, coz all will bring.
See you all there.
Meeting point via google map : Google Maps
[b]Important Notes in General[/b]
1. At the registration point to check IN & get a STICKER
2. Please Bring garbage bags to collect your food or leftover.
3. If you bring FOOD please don’t bring TOO MUCH and please take the remaining.
4. If you enjoyed the food that others brought for YOU, please take your leftover in your bag.
5. MARSHALS are going to escort the drivers back to road at 8:30 PM if you want to leave earlier then this event might not be the right for you.
Important Notes for Club Members - Please read carefully
1. You need a 4X4 car where you can shift your gears to 4H or 4L.
2. You should make sure that you deflate your tires to 12 PSI
3. You might feel isolated or outsider but believe me , our community is so friendly. Just give us the chance to know you.
4. We are environment friendly so whatever you bring from the city, take it back to the city including wife & kids.
5. We are going to drive in the DARK back after the event So please get mentally ready.
6. If you join other groups then you are not our responsibility so please stay in the range.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR CONVOY :
1- Marshal & Crew for Club Marshals , Crew & Organizer
2- Guiding Team For All Intermediate & Advance Driver
3- Newbies for All club Newbies Member Whos have one Star
4- Club Members For All New Members in the club Whos doesn't have the First Star