FSL to Intermediat

FSL

WOW, now i know how it feels to hear the news of an upgrade :011: :011: :011:

A big thanks for ALMOST4X4 for providing me with the opportunity when i joined for my first drive and i just got addicted. One can drive in any other group, make new friends as well but there is something special about ALMOST4X4 that you can't explain. From very first trip i felt at home with so many friendly people around. The level of professionalism and discipline is another thing that makes this group unique and stand out of the crowd. Hats off to all the Organisers and Marshalls to keep it that way.

Big thanks to many people I got to know and make friends with. Obviously i cannot name everyone here as trust me it's a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee list but u guys know it, so thanks for being such a great company.

Special appreciation goes out to Bu Salem and Silvester whom i cannot thank enough for their support and help all way along with technical stuff, driving skills and every thing they share out of their years of off-roading experience. Not to forget Al Khatib who is a great person and next in my list to ask all my silly questions about my truck ;) so you better get ready :005:

wow i can go on and on and on but i think it's enough for this level... more to follow after the next upgrade ;) lolz

Thanks everyone and see you all around.
FSL

[quote=Gorgin4325;7965]Mabrook Faisal! Go change your registration for the egg basket challenge now! U r 1 of us now!!![/quote]
George... i just did :P thanks

[quote=Desert Lizard;7968]Huuuuraaayy -- another Muscle car into the intermediate, and into the SAND... Mabrook [/quote]
Hahaaa... i'll make sure i stick around you in the convoy :P

[quote=caprihorse;7977]Congratulations Faisal, I'm very happy for you [/quote]
Thanks Silvester, you've been a great help all along and i've learned a lot from you. I hope it continues for time to come.

[quote=Sheikh Fadi;7975]MABROOOK ENJOOOY IT BUDDY!! [/quote]
Thanks buddy, I'm waiting for you now to join the next ranks.

[quote=FALCON;7969]MabroooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooook[/quote]
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss falcon... you're the marshall everyone is scared off but a great guy to hang around.

[quote=NaSeR;7980]Mabrooooook Faisal.. well done [/quote]
Thanks NaSeR, i hope now i can finally be in your trip videos...

[quote=bu-hamdan;7984]congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats bro..
wish you the 3rd one very sooooon In Sha ALLAH.:008:[/quote]
Thanks bro, hope to drive with you soon InSha Allah...

[quote=Miss D;7982]Congrats Faisal :057:[/quote]
Thanks D :)

[quote=samr1;7986]Congrats my friend![/quote]
ah my batch mate, come back soon and let's drive along. thanks for the great company.
salhinai
Advance
Advance

Hi FSL,

I told you last week welcome didn't I. So again congratulation and let play like old times.
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

congrats FSL!!!!!!
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very happy for you FSL, you deserve it! ....well done bro :047:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=FSL;7988]WOW, now i know how it feels to hear the news of an upgrade :011: :011: :011:

A big thanks for ALMOST4X4 for providing me with the opportunity when i joined for my first drive and i just got addicted. One can drive in any other group, make new friends as well but there is something special about ALMOST4X4 that you can't explain. From very first trip i felt at home with so many friendly people around. The level of professionalism and discipline is another thing that makes this group unique and stand out of the crowd. Hats off to all the Organisers and Marshalls to keep it that way.

Big thanks to many people I got to know and make friends with. Obviously i cannot name everyone here as trust me it's a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee list but u guys know it, so thanks for being such a great company.

Special appreciation goes out to Bu Salem and Silvester whom i cannot thank enough for their support and help all way along with technical stuff, driving skills and every thing they share out of their years of off-roading experience. Not to forget Al Khatib who is a great person and next in my list to ask all my silly questions about my truck ;) so you better get ready :005:

wow i can go on and on and on but i think it's enough for this level... more to follow after the next upgrade ;) lolz

Thanks everyone and see you all around.[/quote]
--------------------------------
[ATTACH=CONFIG]512[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

mabrooooooooooook FSL:045:
FSL

[quote=salhinai;7990]Hi FSL,
I told you last week welcome didn't I. So again congratulation and let play like old times.[/quote]
Hahaa... i guess you had some inside info :P looking forward to drive, just like old times :P

[quote=strawb;7992]congrats FSL!!!!!![/quote]
Thanks strawb

[quote=Yoghybear;7995]Very happy for you FSL, you deserve it! ....well done bro :047:[/quote]
Thanks Roberto, another member of 800-MUSCLES into the intermediates :)
GO-MUSCLES :bee:
Paul
Advance
Advance

Hi FSL

Congrats. You will love the 'bigger' chalenge. Even if it is on smaller dunes..... I am thinking about the next drive.

Regards
Paul
DIVER
Intermediate
Intermediate

congraaaaaaaaats Faisal
you did it buddy