Trip participating constrain

birrdog

[quote=Indy;3126]We respect the management's decision..we look forward to safe drives with the club in future as we have so far. This is a great group - one which gives utmost importance to safety and that's why for me this is the group I drive with..this is a part of my family..I'm with you guys..and together we'll learn the safe way to do things here :048:[/quote]

Agree with Indy - lots to learn and the club gives the support to allow us Newbies to do that.
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear Members,

please note that we the marshals are trying our best to help you, all guys, and make sure that we will never be late to upgrade members who deserved to be promoted.

We want you all to know that we are watching you at every single trip and if we think that any member deserves to be upgraded, we invite him/her to next level trip.

You all should know, that we do this all to ensure your own safety and please remember we all did start from the zero. It took me 3 years to be a Marshal and for some others it was needed only 1 year or 2 and even some drivers needed 5 years…

To improve, depends on your current skills and extending your driving, by joining more trips (I never missed a trip for last 4 years).

So keep driving and you will reach your goal one day. Be sure that we are here to help you achieving your targets.

Thanks and regards,

Love u all
Your little brother (for gentlemen) and bigger brother (for ladies)
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=FALCON;5241]Dear Members,

please note that we the marshals are trying our best to help you, all guys, and make sure that we will never be late to upgrade members who deserved to be promoted.

We want you all to know that we are watching you at every single trip and if we think that any member deserves to be upgraded, we invite him/her to next level trip.

You all should know, that we do this all to ensure your own safety and please remember we all did start from the zero. It took me 3 years to be a Marshal and for some others it was needed only 1 year or 2 and even some drivers needed 5 years…

To improve, depends on your current skills and extending your driving, by joining more trips (I never missed a trip for last 4 years).

So keep driving and you will reach your goal one day. Be sure that we are here to help you achieving your targets.

Thanks and regards,

Love u all
Your little brother (for gentlemen) and bigger brother (for ladies)[/quote]

falcon you are so cute little younger elder brother, we all love you alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.....specially your devil smile hehehehe
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duck Commander;5265]falcon you are so cute little younger elder brother, we all love you alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.....specially your devil smile hehehehe[/quote]
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool :021::334: