apprentice starts

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members,

This drive on 19 Nov 2021 is dedicated to our Club Members who are willing to make his/her first step to driving in the desert.

The trip involves comprehensive training about driving in the desert, tools used in offroading and complimented with a drive to practice this learning.

If you'd like to go further by qualifying for Newbie-level drives, you need to complete your tools and ask one of our marshals to check it after the drive.

The intermediate and advanced drivers are welcome for rescue training & support.

For more information about our club, member grading system and required tools, please check the links below.

About Almost4x4: Click below to learn more about our club
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=118

Members' Grading System : Click below to read about our grading system
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126

Newbie Tools / Recovery Equipment : Click below to see the full list of tools required to get your first star
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3901

See you on sand
thumbsup
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Talat

Hello Alshamsi and Club members,

I’m Talat, I newly joined to the Club:) I’m an experienced driver having more than 20 years of experience and circuit driving experience, however never drove in desert. I recently bought a 3.8L Pajero and nearly completed whole newbie list to explore and enjoy the desert. I’m living in Dubai since Jan 2020, I believe I waited enough to experience desert:) . I registered for the November 19th session via Mobile app, look forward to it.

Kind regards.
Talat
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Tltzkn wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:18 pm Hello Alshamsi and Club members,

I’m Talat, I newly joined to the Club:) I’m an experienced driver having more than 20 years of experience and circuit driving experience, however never drove in desert. I recently bought a 3.8L Pajero and nearly completed whole newbie list to explore and enjoy the desert. I’m living in Dubai since Jan 2020, I believe I waited enough to experience desert:) . I registered for the November 19th session via Mobile app, look forward to it.

Kind regards.
Talat
Hi Talat

Welcome to your second family and looking forward to see you in the sand.

You can join us on Telegramd and you are going to have more than 400 members chatting with you thumbsup

https://wwwalmost4x4com.chatbro.com/
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills