Desert Stars II - Club Member Drive

atolylica

Rashidjass wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:36 pm
muhammadzahid wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:57 pm This is my first trip. How the meeting location will be communicated.
Hello Muhammadzahid you will get all the details a day before the drive day by PM.

Cheers and see you soon.
Hi, please share location of the meeting point.
presa
Marshal
Marshal

atolylica wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:35 am
Rashidjass wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:36 pm
muhammadzahid wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:57 pm This is my first trip. How the meeting location will be communicated.
Hello Muhammadzahid you will get all the details a day before the drive day by PM.

Cheers and see you soon.
Hi, please share location of the meeting point.
Dear the location and instructions are private and were sent by PM. Please dont share it to anyone else.

Check on your mail at the forum, it is located at the top right side of this page.
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Dear Members,

If you are having trouble finding the PM or the INBOX then please note that you can find your complete personal message folders on the top right corner of the screen (image given below):

PM1.jpg
  • Click on INBOX ICON on the top right corner of the screen
    PM3.jpg
    • Click on PRIVATE MESSAGES
    • Click on INBOX and you will see the PM that is sent to you containing all the details about the drive with the location and timings. PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE THE LOCATION OR ANY OTHER DETAILS OF THE DRIVE ON ANY PUBLIC PLATFORM.
    PM2.jpg

If you are still having difficulty in accessing the PM then please contact me on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills