Twinkle Stars - 07/02/2020

Locked
User avatar
presa
Marshal
Marshal
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 874 times
Been thanked: 518 times

Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:04 am

Dear Members,

We are all glad to see so many new STARS!

This drive is dedicated to our Newbie drivers with less than 5 drives as an opportunity for the newcomers to drive with Almost4x4!

Preference is for the attendants from the previous week Club Member drive.

Crew, Intermediate and Advanced drivers are welcomed for support and rescue training.

Almost4x4 trip rules apply!

Make sure you have the complete set of tools required as per the Club Regulations, full tank of Fuel and enough Drinks to protect your hydration.

Link for the drive:
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=894

Presa
Ahmedmustafa90
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:05 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:47 pm

Hi all
I want to participate on Friday morning drive but there is no place
Can u add me
Chris1101
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:36 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:32 pm

I'm In! thank you @presa

Image
User avatar
presa
Marshal
Marshal
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 874 times
Been thanked: 518 times

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:09 pm

Ahmedmustafa90 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:47 pm
Hi all
I want to participate on Friday morning drive but there is no place
Can u add me
Dear Ahmed, did you participate on last weekend Club Member Drive and had your tools check?
Ahmedmustafa90
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:05 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:29 pm

presa wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:09 pm
Ahmedmustafa90 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:47 pm
Hi all
I want to participate on Friday morning drive but there is no place
Can u add me
Dear Ahmed, did you participate on last weekend Club Member Drive and had your tools check?

Dear I cannot as the registration was ended also i have all the tools
User avatar
presa
Marshal
Marshal
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 874 times
Been thanked: 518 times

Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:50 am

Ahmedmustafa90 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:29 pm
presa wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:09 pm
Ahmedmustafa90 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:47 pm
Hi all
I want to participate on Friday morning drive but there is no place
Can u add me
Dear Ahmed, did you participate on last weekend Club Member Drive and had your tools check?

Dear I cannot as the registration was ended also i have all the tools
Thank you for the clarification Ahmed.

Please keep an eye for next Club Member drive, that should happen in 6 to 8 weeks.

Our grading system is well explained on below link:
https://www.almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126

All the best!!
Ahmedmustafa90
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:05 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:15 am

Dear presea

With regards to your rules and regulations I thought i came to have fun drive like dubai and uae offroaders however seems complicated to wait 6-8 weeks for just a fun drive !!

Any way thanks dear
johno1521
Club Member
Club Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:09 am
Been thanked: 7 times

Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:17 am

Hi @presa

Can you please add me to the trip this friday?

I attended the Club Member drive last friday, you can find my trip report in the thread.

After the drive @Rashidjass advised i could buy the remaining missing tools this week and have them checked on friday morning before the drive.

I now have all the required tools and equipment.

Thanks,

Johno
User avatar
presa
Marshal
Marshal
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 874 times
Been thanked: 518 times

Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:12 am

johno1521 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:17 am
Hi @presa

Can you please add me to the trip this friday?

I attended the Club Member drive last friday, you can find my trip report in the thread.

After the drive @Rashidjass advised i could buy the remaining missing tools this week and have them checked on friday morning before the drive.

I now have all the required tools and equipment.

Thanks,

Johno
Added.
User avatar
presa
Marshal
Marshal
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 874 times
Been thanked: 518 times

Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:31 pm

PM sent to all participants.

See you all in the sand!



Image
Locked