The long weekend is around the corner, and we are planning to spend it in Liwa.
Get ready for full day Liwa action, and grab your seat quickly, as seats will be very limited.
Liwa Marathon Stage 1: Level Newbie 5+ (For newbie drivers with at least 5 drives with Almost 4x4 and a maximum of 10 drives)
We will start with a camp on Thursday night (28/11) in Liwa, and Friday (29/11) morning at 8:30am we start exploring the beautiful Liwa desert. At the end of the day, we will say goodbye to our 5+ members, and welcome the 10+ members to the Friday night camp.
- If you cannot make it for the camp on Thursday night you can still come on Friday morning, but be sure to be at the meeting point at 8:00am. No waiting, as it will be a long day ahead.
- Bring enough food and drinks to sustain you for a full day in the desert
- If you are joining for the camp, bring one bundle of wood
- If you plan to grill on Thursday night, bring your meat, food and bbq equipment
- Extra fuel is mandatory, so make sure you bring your jerry cans (2 x 20l)
Important – do not register for this drive if your level is not between 5-10 newbie drives. We will remove names without warning or explanation if you do not meet the requirements.
Intermediate and advance support for rescue training is welcome, but seats are limited to 6 cars only.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Liwa.
Click http://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=875 to book your seat.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1