Cannot update car profile

AdrianUAE

Hi guys,

I have the same issue. I've tried several times (IOS app, Safari, chrome, and even android), but I cannot insert or change my personal profile and my car profile.

I've read all the comments to figure it out by myself but after trying everything that was mentioned I gave up...

Has anyone found a solution? the one in the topic are not working.

thanks
Mehdi

Phoenix wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:46 pm
Piilmann wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:43 pm I had the same problem since I joined.
But in the spirit of insanity I kept trying doing the same thing. Vupti a couple of weeks ago it stuck, so now I will never touch those settings again.

So yeah, I think there either is a flag we need perhaps amount of positing or such, or it is simply a bug.
I was having the same issue for over a month and didn't touch the settings but recently we linked that program to our mobile app and now it works like a charm (through the app)

P.S. : If IOS doesnt work then try doing it on an Android phone.
Hi,
Here is a photo that sums up the essentials. I specify that I also went through the application, without more success.

kind regards,
Mehdi (MZZ)
FJ Cruiser
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

MZZ wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:48 pm
Phoenix wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:46 pm
Piilmann wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:43 pm I had the same problem since I joined.
But in the spirit of insanity I kept trying doing the same thing. Vupti a couple of weeks ago it stuck, so now I will never touch those settings again.

So yeah, I think there either is a flag we need perhaps amount of positing or such, or it is simply a bug.
I was having the same issue for over a month and didn't touch the settings but recently we linked that program to our mobile app and now it works like a charm (through the app)

P.S. : If IOS doesnt work then try doing it on an Android phone.
Hi,
Here is a photo that sums up the essentials. I specify that I also went through the application, without more success.

Hey @MZZ ,

please get in touch with me on 0544307332 (whatsapp/telegram) and i will get it sorted for you.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills