Newbie All In V.5

Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Nice afternoon on a cool track again with an opportunity to see our Almoster friends..Sometimes numbers do not mean anything before you see it physically; it was really a mega trip..!

I have been assigned as rescue and support for convoy A together with [MENTION=10405]Adam[/MENTION]. I can say that the convoy did very well so that we as rescue team did not even attempted to get out of the car except a couple of small cases. We reached to the meeting point and another amazing part of the day started...snacks, drinks and chitchat with friends made it to almost 10pm...noone will believe but it was a really cool weather to even camp but commitment to the boss at home was not for that...

I would like to thank [MENTION=1531]Abu Jimmy[/MENTION] for organizing this trip..it was a good lead from [MENTION=2]ALKHATIB[/MENTION], [MENTION=10397]Eric[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22]zico[/MENTION] and valuable experience sharing chat with [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION], [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION], [MENTION=10397]Eric[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9783]Daggerfall[/MENTION] in the evening..

Lets keep the momentum of improving..!

See you on the sand soonest.

Barish
dLemma
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi folks, a few pictures and videos https://goo.gl/photos/mG2WrpAZiq9qCLeQ8
In one we can see the viking rope in action :)
Red Baron
Intermediate
Intermediate

What an evening with the family. We gathered up at ADNOC at Tahyba around 3 pm. And After the initial briefing by Alshamsi, 3 groups were made. I was in the Group A, lead by Eric and swept by ADAM. We had [MENTION=2]ALKHATIB[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22]zico[/MENTION] as our supporting marshals and [MENTION=9746]Barish[/MENTION] was the recovery.

It was another great drive doing different types of dunes, and a few drops. We had couple of stuck with NO POP OUTS. That's a winner. Overall 3 hours full of fun, learning and challenging almost 4x4 time.

Thank you [MENTION=1531]Abu Jimmy[/MENTION] for organizing this event for us. And all the marshals, advance and intermediate drivers and all the newbies who participate the event.
R.B
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Hey almosters , someone had forget a yellow sack with a pot and some plastic containers for tea and coffe . please contact me to arrange to give it back .
What goes around , comes around .
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

What a trip!!!!! 50 cars , 3 convoys , Advance drivers Leading the convoy. Intermediate @ rescue and Marshal and founders as angels to guard us all. What more can you except. Weather was supportive and we all had unlimited fun. I was in convoy B and we had great time. Had numerous second tries and 1 pop out. It was great learning experience for all of us. I would like to thank Mark for great lead, Rashid and yoghy for guiding us . Mo sh to be my rescue partner and all the members. Thank you Bu salem, Khatib, Zico , abu jimmy and all senior members to make this trip amazing.
Alok708

Seems by this time a lot has already been written about the trip so I really donot have much new to add. This one was one more in the series of fantastic trips with Almost4x4. Only a professional club can seamlessly manage such a large number of cars simultaneously. It was also very interesting to see the opportunity being provided to Advanced drivers to lead the convoy. I was in Convoy 'A' with Eric leading and he sure did a fantastic job. Great route selection with the mix of technical and large dunes, peppered with some thrilling drops!

I learn that other convoys did very well too and EVERYONE had a fabulous time.

Thanks again Marshals, Advance drivers, Sweepers and the fellow drivers.

Cheers!
Alok
Mahnaz

Hey all

Another awesome trip with Almost family. Unbelievable, 50 cars joined this afternoon drive. Most of the member were at meeting point when I reach there at 3:05 pm.
Huge thanks to [MENTION=9155]Mark B[/MENTION], you really rock as leader:like:Very nice track. Thanks to [MENTION=9837]rashid[/MENTION]jas as second lead and not puting pictures here(lol):shout: Thanks to [MENTION=2113]bombays[/MENTION], [MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION] as rescue team:have a nice day:And again huge thanks to [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] for keeping back of the whole group:meaw:

At the end after drive all groups gathered for chating and drinking nice coffee,yummy sweets plus home made Spanish Omelette( Tortilla) which was other good part of the trip. Special thanks to [MENTION=10976]jose[/MENTION] for it.

As always everything is great with Almost family:in love:
Prabhu

Had a very nice trip. Thanks to all of you ....