Milkshake

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Hi,

I am driving in this area for the last two weeks and I really liked it. There are also plenty of other nice sections which has more challenging tracks.I hope we will have more drives there in the future.

The level was very good for new intermediates since this is "technically their first time" where they start using side cresting and the pace kept going up during the drive and it was no lower than any regular intermediate drive after a certain point. And I have to say they did great!

On the other hand I agree that we need a higher level of drives in the club where some of us can feel challenged again.But considering the available resources in the club I totally understand the priority should be the most common level of drivers.And I respect the commitment and efforts the club show all the time.

In the end most important thing is to have a nice morning time with Almost family members. Desert is always open for anybody who wants to push the limits :)

Best Regards
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

LOL .... it seems that some of you is asking for more challenging adventures, I promise you a new episode of the sequel "Catch The Bear" ..... but be careful what you are asking for, challenge the Bear it might be not a good deal ..... :011::011::011:
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Yoghybear;47330]LOL .... it seems that some of you is asking for more challenging adventures, I promise you a new episode of the sequel "Catch The Bear" ..... but be careful, challenge the Bear it might be not a good deal ..... :011::011::011:[/quote]

We all know you can give it to us :))) That is why we are trying to provoke you :yarr::yarr::yarr:
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
orlantsev
Advance
Advance

Guys, it was interesting to read different views on the level and how to make it challenging to all. I just want to make one observation – there were moments in the drive when at certain places the cars in the front of the convoy struggled due to complex terrain. In view of time us at the back of the convoy were instructed to take an easier route to prevent further delays. At other times I think we even made a call ourselves under the implied pressure not to cause further delays. However, I thought I would have liked to follow the track precisely to see how I could manage the difficult area which was probably made even more difficult due to disturbed sand. Opinions??
salhinai
Advance
Advance

Guys to me just being on the sand with my Almost family by itself is rewarding, the trip was a balanced mix which made the trip an enjoyable one. The heat was the only thing that took a bit from the fascination of the trip. Hope to see you all on the sand soon.