Cycling for fun

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=elena;44832]was such a good work out yesterday!!! I feel really energetic after that! what about you, guys?? @momo @KIMOz, @Sambhu, @Booy
so we warmed up really nicely, the whole ride was in a good pace with just two minimum breaks, one for stretching, one for breathing ;))
weather is really cool!
i am happy to see that activity is picking up, as we have new faces who are willing to join!
hopeful to see more almosters on the cycling track in the nearest future!!![/quote]

[quote=momo;44833]I totally agree, I feel energetic too today, it is impressive, after burning 600 kcal you would feel tired the next day but it is the complete opposite. It was a nice ride with a nice pace. Hope to see you all at the next ride.
Keep the streak alive![/quote]

I feel jealous :TT TT:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
elena

[quote=momo;44833]I totally agree, I feel energetic too today, it is impressive, after burning 600 kcal you would feel tired the next day but it is the complete opposite. It was a nice ride with a nice pace. Hope to see you all at the next ride.
Keep the streak alive![/quote]
yes, that's the thing... the more activities you do, the more energetic you feel... I am loaded with work, but i do everything nice and easy))) :grin:
Let's keep it up this way!
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was a really good ride. The weather is just so amazing at the moment!

Come on every almoster with a bicycle. Dust them off, inflate the tyres, lube the chains and come join us!
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door