A star in almost

Smoke

It really is more fun to be the one driving than being a passenger...though i was pulled trice but you know every king was once a crying baby
saad

It was a very impressive and successful event. almost4x4 experts were very helpful and managed the whole thing in a professional manner. I was in bu salem's convoy. The drive was way more thrilling and fun that I thought it would be given that many first time drivers joined the club. We had some thrilling descends and the overall drive was great fun thanks to bu salem for selecting interesting and challenging route through the sand dunes. The whole event was covered by media guys out there with cameras and drones.

Here are few pics i took:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2683[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2684[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2685[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2686[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2687[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2688[/ATTACH]
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi Everyone

It seems that @Mazaaj's convoy was the " happening convoy " !!! I could see that the members from his convoy wrote the trip report and the others either they are shay or not aware that they should share their experience with us.

I noticed that many members either thanked Mazaaj or I where in fact it is a team work. Without @zico , @Yoghybear & The Advance/Intermediate members who joined us to support you guys this trip won't be that LARGE & SUCCESSFUL .

I believe we had a very good drive were I had only 6 new people but I'm sure that we gained excellent members in our family. I wish you all the best and looking forward to see you in the next drive.

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Arabasque

Dear Almost Family,

First of all I would like to thank [MENTION=1946]Mazaaj[/MENTION], and the Founders, Marshals and Crew of Almost4x4 for organizing such a big event with 58 cars involved (thanks [MENTION=22]zico[/MENTION] for the statistics) which included TV covering by Skynews & thank you [MENTION=1593]Melfi[/MENTION] for welcoming the journalists and for taking care of them in the desert. Great initiative since a Club / Family like Almost4x4 deserve to be broadcasted.

From my side, it was very nice to catch up after some time on which I sold the car and finally got the Happy Car (also known as Smileys, or in Arabic, Ismail (thank you Bu Salem for the translation))

:060:

The 1-0-1 masterclass by [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] was very nice as always and this time was recorded with a bigger camera from Skynews.

I took part in the convoy led by [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] and swept by [MENTION=3678]Hockey[/MENTION] with [MENTION=3389]SINGH[/MENTION] and a maroon jeep (sorry I don't know the nick) also helping on the convoy. Thanks a lot to all of you for taking care of us!

Finally I would like to thank all of the participants on this CM drive for the very nice company.

Please see some pictures of "A Star With Almost" attached including [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION], [MENTION=10078]Romin[/MENTION], [MENTION=10680]wasimb2[/MENTION], [MENTION=10659]BlackNat[/MENTION] and others.

Thanks and see you in the Sand Soon!!!

Iñigo A.K.A. Arabasque

:thumbsup:
Romin

Thanks [MENTION=9724]Arabasque[/MENTION]
Red Baron
Intermediate
Intermediate

I know this is very late for a trip report, but well I was just a passenger. Just want to share some pics I took on the day.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2759[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2760[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2761[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2762[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2763[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2764[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2765[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2766[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2757[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2758[/ATTACH]
R.B