Meet thr cyclist - Cycling activity

Sambhu

Hi Almosters ,

First of all i would like to thanks Momo for such a great activity ,

we reached at meeting point(al khawaneej Cycling track) at 8.00 pm and started at 8.30pm , climate was little humid but overall we enjoyed the riding 21 km.

we started the ride lead by me:Psmiley: , sweep by Momo:045: , as the lead i was not able to concentrate at the back , at every interval momo used to sweep back to check on rider.
after one loop bijubs joint us and then we stopped for stretching exercise break , where our physio champ gave us briefing and showed us nice exercise , thank Elena .:045:

We had new member Alshamshi riding with us and we feel very proud.

At the End of 21 km , Kimoz and Bijubs went for one more loop , kimoz finishing 23.99 km and he walked .01 km to finish 24km.:Psmiley:

Thanks everyone.

Hope to see more members for next ride
elena

Definitely one of the best activities of almost4x4! here you lose only one thing: your calories! :Psmiley: on average 500 kcal!

But what you gain: strong muscles, healthy joints, fresh air in your lungs, and socializing with almost4x4 members out of the desert)))

There are many cycling tracks over Dubai (and not only!), so definitely take your bike out of the garage and join with no hesitations!

You still have hesitations, because you do not have a bike?! :yarr:

Options:
1. buy one! there many budget-affordable options (for example, in Dragon Mart)
2. At some places where we cycle rent-a-bike is available!

The last but not the least: weather gets cooler and cooler, so HERE WE GOOOO!!!! We are becoming fit, sporty and healthy!

I think I sound convincing ... :shy:

cheers,
elena
bijubs

Yes Indeed ... guys , Cycling is one of the best activity which can keep you fit and relax , [MENTION=8632]Sambhu[/MENTION] , @alshamsi_m , [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] , [MENTION=9241]elena[/MENTION] , [MENTION=8771]KIMOz[/MENTION] and me .. our convoy was excellent and very happy to welcome @alshamsi_m in cycling team and the support he shown is excellent to boost our energy and burn more calories..

Was doing cycling alone or family since past years .. but experiencing a scheduled cycling activities makes a lot of differences, a special thanks to [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] , hopefully keep coming in and out to catch you all guys ..