Al Quadra Dunes

Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

First of all, Hats off for our great Marshals, Drivers!
Everyone showed the true meaning of the House Almost4x4.

I shall only say, a HUGE thank you for everyone. It was an excellent trip despite what happened, I'm a proud of being part of Almost4x4!!

Looking forward for more adventures of an extraordinary league
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

Thanks marshals and founders for giving us the opportunity to camp in such marvellous spot .. Really Im glad to hit the dunes after a long period, and polishing the rust. Moreover, I feel after every trip that im proud to have almost4x4 as my second family.

See you all soon in Sand
Cheers,
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

It's always a pleasure to be with ALMOST family
In the morning briefing I had a chance to meet many friends which I didn't see since Salalah trip (Good morning @zico and @salhinai)
Two convoys Intermediate (Run Fast) and Newbies (Al-Qudra Dunes), here I want to emphasize on our Marshals ability and experience to accommodate two different drive levels in one area
@ALKHATIB is the leading Marshal then @margarita then @azma and I was car number 4 just ahead of @elena in the back and around us @Abu Jimmy with @Hockey in the same car, @zico and @Mazaaj (thank you all for taking care of everyone in the convoy)
Started on time nice and smooth, when the rhythm started to be faster we crossed over with Run Fast convoy stopped for few moments chitchat with others, the convoys got separated and resume driving
The incident announcement from Bu Salem gathered all member in one spot to show the family spirit and professionalized way of handling the most difficult situations
@David a... I wish you a very quick recovery and see you in the sands soon
For everyone else... be safe and God bless
bijubs

After my 10+ test drive with [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] around one and half month before , further now got a very beautiful gathering to drive Al Qudra dunes with almosters. Reached at location exact 6.55 am .. it was indeed a nice drive at 80 km speed through Al Qudra road and to locations .. saw Friday cycle enthusiastic doing a lot cycling .. (remembering [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] to organise a morning cycling) ..

its being a long time to see almost all senior persons and some missed / promoted Intermediate while i start driving since 2014 .. thanks to @ALKHATIB to send drive invitations ..

Yes indeed its a sprit of union with good hearted person here in this club .. like rest assured , happy to be part of this !

Thanks to @ALKHATIB and @Mazaaj to show some technical tip how to energise a Jeep .. its a Jeep thing !! hopefully i need to spent more time with you guys and @Hockey to lean more mechanics and physics of Jeep !!

enjoyed the sprit of Union and togetherness as always !! thanks for every one .
awais_300
Intermediate
Intermediate

Helllo ,
i always like to join ALMOST 4x4 drive when i got the opportunity and i never want to miss in any cost. All club members are like my family and Thanks marshals and founders for giving us the opportunity to camp in such marvellous spot . i came with my family and they really enjoyed alot.
The view in the morning was wonderful and weather was also cool . I enjoyed alot camping with almost club members .... THumbs up for Marshals for arrangeing a wonderful trip. HOpe to get more in coming days.

Thanks