alqudra dunes

hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=azma;44031][MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] it's not a lie, this is what we call war strategies, sorry I meant marriage, don't worry you will get there one day and you will understand all this.
By the way the BBQ this time is on you :yaeh am not durnk:[/quote]

Watch out from those strategies, they can flip on you .. that is if you don't share a cut of the reimbursement
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Melfi;44027]Why would they get sick at camp?!?!!????[/quote]

I was thinking of the drive next day not the camp
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
desert_jellyfish

had something come up for Friday morning so I've removed my name from the list - enjoy guys and drive safe!
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;44017]Can't guarantee that the Mrses are not going to get sick :yarr:[/quote]
The ladies didn't get sick last drive, our guests did :disappearing:

And We're in for Camping on Thursday!
azzym
Club Member
Club Member

Hi All...This is my first post here. I haven't yet joined any of the events. Just became member and was off due to domestic reasons. Wish to join in for the Morning Drive@Friday. Am I eligible? And what really will be in the drive? Myself, wife & son (4.5 yrs) like to join... Pls advice!!! Azzym
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=azzym;44036]Hi All...This is my first post here. I haven't yet joined any of the events. Just became member and was off due to domestic reasons. Wish to join in for the Morning Drive@Friday. Am I eligible? And what really will be in the drive? Myself, wife & son (4.5 yrs) like to join... Pls advice!!! Azzym[/quote]

Hello [MENTION=10534]azzym[/MENTION], and welcome to the club and to your second family. you still have to join a club member trip and to bring all the tools required for the trip before you get the Newbie Star and become eligible to go on Newbie Drives. Anyways Check out this link it has all the important stuff you need to know. http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... -Important
azzym
Club Member
Club Member

Thanks@hamzahng, there is a lot to read.. Let me check them out. See you soon
awais_300
Intermediate
Intermediate

I am coming for camping with family feeling very excited hope weather will be fine :D... Waiting for thursday :)
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=awais_300;44039]I am coming for camping with family feeling very excited hope weather will be fine :D... Waiting for thursday :)[/quote]

Bring anti mosquito .... just in case because we are going to camp next to lakes
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
awais_300
Intermediate
Intermediate

Yes Sure .... INSHALLAH