alqudra dunes

Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

By the way, I'm in for camp only. I'll bring shisha. :like:
[MENTION=9241]elena[/MENTION], come to camp! Now we just need to get Mrs. [MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION], Mrs. [MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION], Mrs. [MENTION=8771]KIMOz[/MENTION] and Mrs. [MENTION=8955]Issa[/MENTION]!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Melfi;44016]By the way, I'm in for camp only. I'll bring shisha. :like:
[MENTION=9241]elena[/MENTION], come to camp! Now we just need to get Mrs. [MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION], Mrs. [MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION], Mrs. [MENTION=8771]KIMOz[/MENTION] and Mrs. [MENTION=8955]Issa[/MENTION]![/quote]

Can't guarantee that the Mrses are not going to get sick :yarr:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
desert_jellyfish

It would be great to join as I need more practice (been away for too long!).....I registered under waiting list as the convoy has reached it's space limit, hope the marshalls/organizer feeling generous! :hidden:
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

I'm trying to get in for this drive -_- not the camping
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=Defragmantor;44021]I'm trying to get in for this drive -_- not the camping[/quote]

Come camp with us, the speaker is in my car already 😂
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

I've got a university ball so no can do so :p
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;44017]Can't guarantee that the Mrses are not going to get sick :yarr:[/quote]
Why would they get sick at camp?!?!!????
azma

I just convinced my wife to let me camp, but I feel bad because of the way I did it.
Paid yesterday 2600 Dirham to her dentist and told her that she already exceeded her insurance limit 3 months ago so insurance will reimburse me 0 dirham.
What she doesn't know is that her insurance is renewed last June and they will reimburse me 90%, and I still have another 1000 dirham for next time.:yarr:
I am BAAAD
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[quote=azma;44028]I just convinced my wife to let me camp, but I feel bad because of the way I did it.
Paid yesterday 2600 Dirham to her dentist and told her that she already exceeded her insurance limit 3 months ago so insurance will reimburse me 0 dirham.
What she doesn't know is that her insurance is renewed last June and they will reimburse me 90%, and I still have another 1000 dirham for next time.:yarr:
I am BAAAD[/quote]

You liar... give the club a cut of the reimbursement so we won't tell your wife
azma

[quote=hamzahng;44030]You liar... give the club a cut of the reimbursement so we won't tell your wife[/quote] [MENTION=8658]hamzahng[/MENTION] it's not a lie, this is what we call war strategies, sorry I meant marriage, don't worry you will get there one day and you will understand all this.
By the way the BBQ this time is on you :yaeh am not durnk: