Bear Hunt - The Revenge

Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well, the trip was born in a very bad way...first of all it was planned for the afternoon, but by mistake I posted it for early morning, when I noticed that it was too late to change, so Mazaaj and Khatib couldn't join me :049:
So I called Hockey and asked him to support me, he was so kind to answer yes, but at 5.30 he called me saying that battery was dead, so no way to start the car.
In Badayer shops it was than the turn of Agalon, due to tires problem he couldn't drive, so he joined Mark as passanger.
Ok, let's go....since I was in a excellent mood there was no time to warm up, just a few hundred meters and we had a pop out ....
I thought "what else can happen now??" :032:
Fixed the pop out we resetted everything, took a deep breath and .....let's go again.
Starting from that moment we had a blast....two and an half hours of pure fun, we hit all the high dunes of A53, a lot of virgin sand, we flattened all the ridges, flying here and there. :028:
It was really a succesfull trip, I would like to congratulate all of you guys, you did really a fantastic job, proud of you all.
Said that, the Bear is still alive, nobody was able to hunt him....so get ready for next hunt :011:
Cheers
ginger
Intermediate
Intermediate

Yoghybear led a VIP 4-car convoy, with Mark B in second, Singh, and myself in sweep. This was a really special drive, great weather, and we shot along smoothly at a very good speed, riding every ridge and bowl (sometimes more than once). We all learnt a huge amount and had to concentrate very hard. That very sharp side crest really tested us!
This was a fantastic trip, and thanks to all for an amazing start to the weekend.
awais_300
Intermediate
Intermediate

hahahaha good
azma

Hello Dear Almosters,

I had the pleasure to join as a passenger with @Yoghybear , I had the chance to learn new things especially when you ride with a marshel. @Yoghybear explained lot of things to me and helped me to face my fears, gained some courage now for the upcoming trips.

I had the chance to take few pictures, see below and the next posts:

This one when we were trying to help @Agalon to change the valve, we couldn't get a pop out until we used two cars, unfortunately when we tried to insert the valves we busted 2 whithout succes, so @Agalon had to join as a passenger with @Mark B.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2593[/ATTACH]

5 mn after the trip started @Mark B got a pop out, so when we wanted the pop out we didn't get it and we got it when we didn't want it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2594[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2595[/ATTACH]

As I said, it was a great experience and realy enjoyed it.
Thanks @Yoghybear for taking me as a passenger.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
azma

To follow, below few pictures of the trip, as you will see, [MENTION=9155]Mark B[/MENTION] was flying as usual.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2598[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2599[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2600[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2601[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2603[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2604[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2605[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
azma

More Pictures
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2606[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2607[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2609[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2610[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2611[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2612[/ATTACH]
azma

More & More
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2613[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2614[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2615[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2616[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2617[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2618[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2619[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2621[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2622[/ATTACH]
azma

Last ones

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2623[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2624[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2625[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2626[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2627[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2628[/ATTACH]
Agalon
Marshal
Marshal

I was so eager to join this drive as it had a very interesting potential considering the number of cars. When i arrived to Badayer, i realized that front left tire is low on pressure already, which we knew the night before, checked and changed the valve stem and it was supposed to be ok. It was a wrong diagnosis and when i connected my deflator, the inner valve came out (the valve was broken). Unfortunately another problem is that my spare was not same size with my tires (thanks Toyota :) ). Which i have been warned before two times by @Yoghybear previously.

So, if i wanna join, we need to fix a new valve. Everybody spent countless effort to help me, @Mark B supplied his spare valves. Although we managed to break the bead the spare valves got broken while trying to fix so, spare out on the car, tire and rim in to the trunk. Time to go work for new tyres and valves.

For the drive, i was passenger of @Mark B. Thanks for the awesome drive, the jokes and fun. I really loved being your passenger. If you ask me to tell what i felt for the drive, as mentioned in our talk with @Yoghybear, it was a big punishment to see what i am missing because of not being prepared properly. I was getting more jealous and upset after each crest. Fast pace with continuous flow, good drivers and a happy and excited @Yoghybear (guess what that might cause :) ).

Even as a passenger, the drive was really educating. Thanks @Yoghybear for the marvellous lead. @Mark B, @SINGH, @ginger awesome drive, would love to enjoy this with you all.

One last thing coming from how i felt in the morning. Just as an advice, keep in mind that, people who you drive are using their very valuable free time to enjoy with us. Being prepared and coming to the drive on time and 100% ready is very important in respect to the other drivers. One very tiny problem, lead to a half an hour delay for the start. I assure you it does not fell good when you cause something like this. So yes as being on time is a way to show respect, being ready with all your setup is too.

See you all next time.

Regards,

Agalon
AGALON
/ Wrangler JK'18