Adrenaline Rush

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=matts;43419]HI @Daggerfall I like the video, especially the soundtrack! Its a touch long, i'd try to keep it to three minutes but the way you've done it nearly everyone is in it :) so all the drivers will be happy.[/quote]

Hi @matts .

Thank you. Yes its a bit longer than I usually do. The soundtrack is from the movie "Rush" . I usually use one song which is around 4 minutes but this time I had to use 3 songs since they were too short to be used alone and a bit long all together.

And when you have two cameras it is hard to let go some of the good shots and sometimes they don't match with the music. Believe me I cut a lot! :)

Regards
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
azma

Like @Dave mentioned below, no trip was expected this Friday, but @Yoghybear surprized us (It was a great one).
As usual with @Yoghybear, the departure time was 6:15 sharp, by mistake I followed the 10+ instead 10-, after less than 2mn I figured out that this isn't the 10-, thanks to @Zorro for guiding me back to Badayer shop where it was easy for me to catch @Mazaaj.
The trip was interesting and @Hamdan took the same trajectory twice to give us a chance to learn from our mistakes.
Thanks to all the members who joined the trip and big thanks to @Hamdan & @Mazaaj for their leading & patience, thanks to @Dave for the pictures and for the chit chat, I enjoyed the whole experience.
Below are the trajectory information for -10.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2585[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2586[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ankit

Hello Everyone,

Thanks @Yoghybear for this trip. Like everyone it was a surprise for me also. It was a big relief to see that I will hit the sand on weekend. I was in 10- convoy lead by Hamdan, Mazaaj @ rescue and sweep by Dave. Drive started with simple dunes and while coming back with some climb on the soft sand. There were no pop outs and very few stucks. It was Mazaaj guidance which made them self recoverable. We even finished the trip before time. It means we are moving up on the learning curve :008:. Thanks @Dave for such a good narration of the drive, everyone can relate to their mistakes in his post (I missed the car in front once and followed wrong tacks :015:).

I was facing a lot of prob. with stability control from my first drive. At pink rock I discussed with [MENTION=1946]Mazaaj[/MENTION] & [MENTION=59]Hamdan[/MENTION], they showed me new tricks in JEEP and also how to remove the fuse for same. My car feels Wowww now :biggrin-new:. So much powerful on turns and fun to drive. Thanks to both the Marshals. Thanks Guys for driving with me. See you in next drive.
Take Care.
Rehan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi Azma,

What GPS/app and map are you using.It looks good.

Thanks,
Rehan
[quote=azma;43422]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2585[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2586[/ATTACH]
[/quote]
azma

[quote=Rehan;43459]Hi Azma,

What GPS/app and map are you using.It looks good.

Thanks,
Rehan[/quote]

He [MENTION=8677]Rehan[/MENTION], I am using an android phone and the app I am using is Backcountry Navigator Pro.
If you are using Iphone, there is a similaire app called: Motion X Gps.
Rehan
Intermediate
Intermediate

I think with the PRO you mean it is a paid application and not the free one.thanks I will give it a try.
Agalon
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Rehan;43461]I think with the PRO you mean it is a paid application and not the free one.thanks I will give it a try.[/quote]

Hi Rehan. If you want a free alternative check "Oruxmaps". You just need to find and load an offline map.

Regards.
AGALON
/ Wrangler JK'18
azma

[quote=Rehan;43461]I think with the PRO you mean it is a paid application and not the free one.thanks I will give it a try.[/quote]
The one I am using is not free, but there is a free version as well.
azma

[quote=Agalon;43462]Hi Rehan. If you want a free alternative check "Oruxmaps". You just need to find and load an offline map.

Regards.[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=3080]Agalon[/MENTION], just checked it on the internet and it looks good, will try to compare it with the other one and let you know which one is the best.