Golden Member

[TABLE="width: 320"]
[TR]
[TD]Salalah 2015
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Great things don't come from comfort zone, and getting out of it is what we felt when we halted our convoy and made a U turn to explore an unknown off-road area that attracted our attention. The adventurous league was very quickly rewarded as we found this beautiful oasis and many of us couldn't resist and jumped in the water. It was so beautiful, palm trees, greenery, rocks, water and clouds in the background.
[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/905/3r8owo.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/661/OvpdDl.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[TD]I felt lucky when [MENTION=8771]KIMOz[/MENTION] accepted my requested to be his passenger. This way I can be free managing all my photo/video equipment. The idea was successful, at some places I jumped out of the car and ran to take pictures of the convoy without caring about the car itself. It is also fun to travel long distance with someone. Thank you Kimoz for the ride and it was a really good experience.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]There are no enough words to describe Salalah. We can say that we are lucky to be near such place that we can access with cars. Going above the clouds, on a tricky roads, driving among cows and camels. I would definitely return to it every year. The picture on the right show our convoy approaching on its way to Baobab Forest.
[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/538/miVhXU.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/913/IUgqbN.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[TD]I was very glad to meet [MENTION=6]TariqYounis[/MENTION] (aka Abu Mahmoud) and his family during this trip. I would say that he is the cook chef master of the trip, he knows exactly when and where to put spices to bring the smile on our faces. Abu Mahmoud, we hope to see you again and again in next coming events. (message free of brittle crust of caramelized sugar) [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]During our trip, I've seen some impressive scenery such as this tree hanging nests of birds. You can't just walk without stopping few seconds and admire how those species are living. Although they were very quite when we reached this place, I could enjoy taking a picture of the nests focusing on how delicately they hang on a very thin branches. Playing with the sense of observ-
[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/911/SOwXMQ.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/661/2slb12.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[TD]-ation got tough when the games challenge started, pushing team work to its limits. [MENTION=22]zico[/MENTION] took a lot of care of those activities. The club founders demonstrated to us what real team work is about and how a person need skills and experience to be able to lead a team. At the same time it was a new experience for many of us and we enjoyed it with a lot of fun.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]

"Boys with toys"
[/TD]
[TD="align: center"][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/673/LuUhFv.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/540/laXo9w.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[TD]I would like to thank Sulayem, who borrowed us his drone, which is an amazing gadget. Not easy to fly depending of the weather conditions but we managed to fly it during our trip in four different locations.
One of the locations was unveiled on a published video, two other locations might be hidden in this trip report pictures, the fourth to be hunted...
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Darbat Park is such a beautiful place. We walked along the road where we parked our cars and entered the park, a little hesitation came across before renting few boats, and doing it has completely changed the atmosphere from a classic visit to a fun boat ride.
[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/538/pjNAt1.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/912/TfI1Lu.jpg[/IMG][/TD]
[TD]A huge effort and time was spent by our club founders to prepare this trip and it has been rewarded by an outstanding success from an adventure and social point of view. Thank you a lot every single person who shared this trip with us and I am very glad to share those moments with all of you and also being able to practice my hobby through our activities. Thank you almost4x4
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi Everyone

When you think that the trip reports of Salalah are over, I'm coming with ONE MORE :eagerness:. You never know " Bu Salem will be hiding something for you".:yarr:

Trip in translation to Arabic is equal to " Safar " which means revealing . In half day drive the most you can learn are the off-raoding skills that we provide. But by being with us for so many days , you reveal the genuine values of our community. You have the chance to live with the founders of the club " The Old School " . The members who joined us saw if one member goes down, immediately his family member s are gathering around him/her to left up " This is ALMOST4X4 ".

I think that this drive won't be successful without the support of @zico, @TariqYounis, @Rashidjass & @salhanai. I can't ignore the planning support also from @ALKHATIB & @alshamsi . additionally, I would like to thank @momo, @KIMOz & @Desert BAT who were there to give extra hand when needed.

When we reached Meghisel fountains I was so tired , it was like reaching the end of the marathon. We started our route to Salalah with unusual track as everyone expected. We took the beach route which took us TWO days but it was rewarding to know that you are the FIRST to do it and EXPLORE . Although we had a solid plan to execute, we came across scenarios that you have to make a quick decision having in mind that people drove over 1300 km and you promised them GOOD TIME. It was not an easy job but with the support of the team spirit from all the members we made it GREAT TIME:ORLY:.

They say " a single picture can speak for a thousand word " our members came with thousands of pictures. By just checking the pictures you post on Face Book and on our forum it was very satisfying for the organizers that the effort paid off. I'm sure that videos are going to blow your mind.

Finally, I said this on the Face Book " Many people did some things before us but in Almost4x4 Off-Road Club we do it better ". I'm sure that many members will be eagerly waiting for 2016, so get ready to secure your seat.

See you in Salalah 2016

Cheers
:048::003:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

its time to write my late report as usual am late :059:

day 0 as said

day 1 ,2 , 3 , 4 , 5 as said
:mah (chilling): :grin:
finally, what to tell you more than everybody ( fun , full of enjoyment , amazing , Mud , beating , mosqitues everywhere even it bit when u wear jeans sharp drill :melt: no mircy , cow shit like booms :ka boom:smells :you're kidding, rig .

on way back me and [MENTION=9672]Hamad[/MENTION] were flying 150 to 170
:033: and oman army stop us coz of the mud covers jeeps unusual thing and toooooo much mud and they said ( mmmmm you were playing , i was smiling and told them cant hold myself its jeep style :028: then he said ( jeep owener always missy and noughty :XD: .

then we continue our way home and sleeeeeeeeeep

guyzzzzz really you missed out salalah trip spicially the mud thing dirt :yarr:

c u next year and dont miss it
Muhittin

this is a short video of 6 min, it can not deliver what we lived there, but somehow it is like a trailer for films;

[video=youtube_share;EB6b6UvEMnw][/video]

also I uploaded to Youtube the full film with life sounds, no music were added (50 min)
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Very nice with the music
Thanks buddy

[quote=Muhittin;43695]this is a short video of 6 min, it can not deliver what we lived there, but somehow it is like a trailer for films;

[video=youtube_share;EB6b6UvEMnw][/video]

also I uploaded to Youtube the full film with life sounds, no music were added (50 min)[/quote]
Abro

Dear Mates,
Well it is bit late to report, on the Salalah Trip 2015, however I manage to transform my thoughts into words.

From day 0 to day 4 the trip was amazing because of amazing people (almost 4x4 family),
I have never been in my life @ such a place where the greenery is everywhere, we enjoyed driving through new routes did some extreme off-roading.
The trip was planned very well it was full of surprises/ jaw dropping , thanks to Bu Salim and the team for Perfect planning of each day route .
I think the Salalah trip credit goes to following.
Bu Salim .for planning /leading the trip & extraordinary support throughout the trip (excellent work Many thanks).
Bu Mahmoud, for his second lead & assisting the club member as and when needed,
Bu Tariq, for having an eagle eye on all convey to ensure that everyone is safe and sound & excellent Games , many thanks for excellent support.
Salhinai, for joining us from Masqat & his hospitality (dinner for almost 4x4 family) Many thanks.
Rashidjass, for second sweep & assistance us as and when needed, and thanks for his overall support, and karak tea many thanks.
Momo, for his dedication & capturing the moments of lifetime in his camera. Many thanks
Muhittin, for making sure the world is aware of our each move, via Fb.
Elena, to keep the whole team active and energized.
Hamza, for keeping radio engaged with his innovative words & ideas.
Defrags Father, he was so energetic & enthusiast. (Sorry as I don’t remember his name).
All Almost 4x4 family members for extraordinary level of understanding & maintaining the friendly environment throughout the trip, many thanks.
I would love to be the part of Salalah Trip 2016. In sha Allah.

A-R Abro
elena

Hi [MENTION=10084]Abro[/MENTION]!
thank you very much for your high evaluation :thumbsup:
the team and family spirit was at its highest level, that what brought outstanding success to our trip!

... and yes.. we are all looking forward to Salalah 2016!

cheers,
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

[MENTION=10084]Abro[/MENTION] thank you ... and trust me Salalah 2016 ill have a channel for entertainment and chitchatting only.