Catch The Star

Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear all,
I would like to thank you for the nice morning, it was a pleasure meeting new people.
All in all you did a great job, and I hope to see you again at newbie level, where we really start to play with the sand :008:.
A BIG thank you to Bu Salem, Zico, Mazaj, Rashidjass, Adv/Int drivers and Crew for the support.
But again, the key players were our new members, without you it wouldn't have been possible to do this event.
Keep the sand flying and look to meeting you soon.
Cheers
Yoghy
stiphy

Hi All,
It was a nice and unexpected tasty Breakfast served by Yoghybear and Bu Salem, Zico, Mazaj, Rashidjass, Adv/Int drivers and Crews.A big thank you for that and waiting for
the next trip......
Rehards,
Stiphy
Fats25

Just a quick note to the organizers, and also the participants to say Many Thanks for today, and for your patience with the Raptor driver that got stuck a few times!

For those that have joined the forum and not yet gone along, I can tell you to get on ASAP. The organizers, were extremely patient, knowledgeable and helpful. There were 15 new drivers today I believe, and I bet everyone left there thinking that they had the full attention of the leaders. It was extremely well run. I'm looking forward to the next one already, and will be down the shops looking at the tools I need tomorrow!

Thanks again - and some photos from today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2523[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2525[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2526[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2527[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2528[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2529[/ATTACH]
greenbar

Thanks so much guys and girls was a great day see you at the next one!
categorik
Club Member
Club Member

Hi guys,
Well, what could I say? it was a fantastic ride this morning, big thanks to everyone for the advise, patience, sharing the knowledge and for getting me out of trouble (the only Land Rover in the lot).
I will be more than happy to join the coming trips to improve my driving and practice what I learned today.
Please allow me to share some photos I took during the little breaks.
Take care everyone and drive safe
Red Baron
Intermediate
Intermediate

[MENTION=10099]Fats25[/MENTION] , [MENTION=10247]categorik[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10279]greenbar[/MENTION] , I think you guys should write these in Trip Report forum.
R.B
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

Good morning everyone,

What a fantastic trip we had yesterday! Thank you to Yoghybear for organising this event. Bu Salem, thank you for your great communication. You were constantly on the radio giving great advise as the convoy was moving along.

My two fears - cresting (because of my LWB pick up) and someone behind me doing something silly and going into the back of my car. Salmaz was great behind me, and I never feared for a second! I was very comfortable at all times and witnessed the "safety first" motto being applied at all times.

Well, the desert took care of some plastic decorations on my car, which is obviously not needed :011:. Because of the long overhang on my vehicle behind the rear wheels, the rear bumper scraped the sand, and the plastic trimmings came off. (Was to be expected) With the trimmings gone, I can see better as to where to fit those, much more required, rear recovery points.

I met some great people yesterday, and am looking forward to the next event, and the next....

Thanks all for a great day!

Regards,

Booij
(Black Colorado Pick up)
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

A nice, easy going drive. Good coms by all.

Looking forward to getting my pickup back on the sand once the mods are done.
Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Fats25;43185]

Thanks again - and some photos from today
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2529[/ATTACH][/quote]

Nice popout! Who managed that?
bijubs

Nice to see a energetic team here ... welcome to second family bros and sisters... , as usual when we are CM - the above leaders are so kind and helpful to us to teach and guide .. a big hat off them !!! thats way we are here still !! grate go.. almost4x4 ...