Grand Iftar 2015

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=alshamsi_m;42792]Very interesting pictures [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] .... really was missing you guys

Our trip report in Arabic news paper

http://www.alwatanvoice.com/arabic/news ... 35959.html[/quote]

The second news

http://www.emaratalyoum.com/life/societ ... 0-1.798574
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Abro

Dear Marshals and Admin team, many thanks for arranging such a wonderful event, we enjoyed a lot, mostly my little princess she was so excited and was enjoying every moment of the event, the only words that she was repeating again & again “Papa Wow - Papa wow”. Once again many thanks, brother shamsi you should have attended the event.
Further is there any plan for Salalah OmanTrip, if yes please give schedule so that whoever wishes to join the trip, he should have sufficient time to plan for.
See you soon,
In the light of moon,
On golden sand dune,

Abdul RasoolAbro
shaikh

@Abu Salem. We really miss u at the event. There is only one man missing who is the life of the club. thats you. See you next time. [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] gr8 photographs, as usual. Good luck to all. Cheers
pradodxb

Dear marshals, admin and members,

would like to thank everyone involved in organizing this event. My family had a wonderful time and my brother [MENTION=9769]czar[/MENTION] had his first CM drive in his mammoth Durango.

Ramadan Kareem once again to everyone.
pradodxb

[quote=Ankit;42791]I would like to Thank all the Marshals and the organizers for such a wonderfull event. My family also enjoyed a lot and acknowledged the hard work of all the marshals in keeping everyone on the track and ensuring safety for all.

This was my first drive with the group and got the first lesson "that always have a check list before leaving home so none of the important things are left behind". I forgot my Radio and thus was blank/directionless most of the time. But Thanks to PradoDXB for his constant guidance to keep me on track.

Overall Gr8eveing#Almostfamily#Love#Fun#yummyfood#awesomefireworks#desertdriving#Learnings.[/quote]
[MENTION=10324]Ankit[/MENTION] your welcome anytime.... Almost4x4 is a big family and this is what we do...look out for each other and the marshals lead by example. Think about the trip, leading a convoy that large into a crowded area and making sure everyone made it to the desired location and bringing them back out is not an easy job. I only did a small bit with you and that is nothing.

Look forward to many more trips. Enjoy and have fun. Welcome once again to the family.
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks to [MENTION=1946]Mazaaj[/MENTION] [MENTION=8771]KIMOz[/MENTION] [MENTION=1593]Melfi[/MENTION] for providing assistance for the video and our dear brother Sulayem with his state of the art drone.

Grand Iftar 2015

[video=youtube;DsEU5VwwZJk][/video]
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Very nice video [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION]
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks Bro

[quote=strawb;42895]Very nice video @momo[/quote]
Defragmantor