The Heat

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Muhittin;42630]
[video][/video]
[/quote]
My analysis:

In this video I see only one fatal thing. The transmission over the radio "stop stop stop" does not say that the white car has to stop on the bumper, I assume it is Muhittin and it was full brake with ABS engaged for sure. It was like Sharjah traffic light stop style, to be afraid, that somebody will jump in, just to be first.

The white car had enough space to park with enjoyment on the right side of the Jeep, as last second correction, as it was plenty space there. Instead it landed like typical Newbie on the bumper. Then he blocked the car fully in front of him and he blocked maybe completely himself.
Muhittin, you will stay a Newbie forever, until you shorten the reaction time distance between your eyes, ears, hands and legs. Think about it. :yarr:
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Muhittin;42634]So, one of my weaknesses is not keeping enough distance, good,,, keep going bro, and tell me more.[/quote]

The thing that cause this incident might be that you were focused on the track instead of the car in front of you. I suggest you always keep an eye on the car in front of you especially during this kind of situations where the car in front of you goes out of your sight because it is climbing and turning to right or left at the same time and sometimes you need to bend over to keep an eye on it.

That is my humble opinion.

Regards
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Muhittin

[quote=Daggerfall;42637]The thing that cause this incident might be that you were focused on the track instead of the car in front of you. I suggest you always keep an eye on the car in front of you especially during this kind of situations where the car in front of you goes out of your sight because it is climbing and turning to right or left at the same time and sometimes you need to bend over to keep an eye on it.

That is my humble opinion.

Regards[/quote]

thank you everyone for the input, the situation in the battlefield is full of actions, since I am a newbie I need to focuse on the track and the car in front of me, and maybe the car in front of the in front car. To see them how they are doing the trick. Also focuse on the dune size and calculate how much momentum I need to have before climbing., etc. On the top of that, some place over the radio a marshal told a driver to stop stop. This might not be an instruction to all drivers to stop. Maybe be only for the white FJ.
anyhow, I admit that I don't keep safety distance, and been notified before by [MENTION=3678]Hockey[/MENTION].
The newbie drive style is different than chief marshal style. It the exactly the same as normal road driving, when I drove the saloon car inroad for the first time, I was thinking about every action I need to do. But after a while of driving, my body start to drive automatically. After many hours of practicing and driving.
Here in this family almost4x4. I wish to have more patient from our generous marshals during the drives. And I promise them that I will accept their advises and suggestion happily.

Regards
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Muhittin;42638]thank you everyone for the input, the situation in the battlefield is full of actions, since I am a newbie I need to focuse on the track and the car in front of me, and maybe the car in front of the in front car. To see them how they are doing the trick. Also focuse on the dune size and calculate how much momentum I need to have before climbing., etc. On the top of that, some place over the radio a marshal told a driver to stop stop. This might not be an instruction to all drivers to stop. Maybe be only for the white FJ.
anyhow, I admit that I don't keep safety distance, and been notified before by @Hockey.
The newbie drive style is different than chief marshal style. It the exactly the same as normal road driving, when I drove the saloon car inroad for the first time, I was thinking about every action I need to do. But after a while of driving, my body start to drive automatically. After many hours of practicing and driving.
Here in this family almost4x4. I wish to have more patient from our generous marshals during the drives. And I promise them that I will accept their advises and suggestion happily.

Regards[/quote]
Think before you do, is the motto and it does not matter if it is Marshal's style or not, it is the style to be safe and to survive without accidents. You have to get this statement into your blood, so your brain cells are acting faster as your natural reflexes.

To drive like a snail and keep the distance is not a solution. Any driver has to be accurate in his decisions and selection of the driving style according to a situation. Remember, that off-roading is one of the most risky hobbies in the world.
To copy a style is also not a solution, but to invent a solution based on seeing how somebody is doing it wrongly is a smart way. If somebody is doing it apparently the right way, the question is, can I do it the same way? Am I capable to do it that way? Think before you do, is always the motto.

On the other hand, how many times you were told by Marshals at briefings or at stops during the drive, do not park your car on the bumper of the car in front of you?
Anvi

It was a long awaited drive which had the right mix of all combinations of desert driving techniques. Crossing the crest was part of the technique, where I had got myself crested.
The hand power from Singh was all that was needed to push me back on track.:thumbsup:

Thanks a lot to the Marshals, Advanced Drivers, Intermediate Drivers and Newbies.
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[video=youtube;S99vBkcjY7g][/video]