Let’s Cycle (cycling activity) 10/6/15

bijubs

Wow.. We did it 15 and 18 kms today .. after a long break i got chance to be part of almost again , its being very nice to be with the group .. with [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] puncture repair shop :059: , [MENTION=1593]Melfi[/MENTION] , [MENTION=9253]Mo Sh[/MENTION] and @ KIMOz - the treat after drive , nice chit chat drive company with [MENTION=10312]azma[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8601]FrancisJK[/MENTION] of course [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] too.

thanks mates making this evening wonderful !!!

look for another one soon.
azma

It was great to meet the team yesterday, really enjoyed the ride (although My a.. still heart from the seat), as @bijubs said, nice chit chat with everyone, enjoyed the information I got from Almost4x4 movies director [MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION]. @KIMOz @Melfi & @Mo Sh thanks for the hospitality, it was really nice of you and hope to see you next week.

Let me know if you want me to submit another report similar to the one in Dunes fitness, Azma & Hamza had a quite good argument before the trip.
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

It's so nice to see you all in two wheels! Thank you all for organizing this & we will ride again next time. Cheers!
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nice ride with nice people, I really enjoyed it. Thank you all to be part of this event, it was a pleasure to meet you and chitchat with you.

[IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/540/VSePvh.jpg[/IMG]
bijubs

[MENTION=8718]momo[/MENTION] you add more professionalism by given a touch of on site safety demonstration how to be a convoy and safety part while ride .. thanks for that ..

[quote=momo;42591]Nice ride with nice people, I really enjoyed it. Thank you all to be part of this event, it was a pleasure to meet you and chitchat with you.

[IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/540/VSePvh.jpg[/IMG][/quote]
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=azma;42583]Let me know if you want me to submit another report similar to the one in Dunes fitness, Azma & Hamza had a quite good argument before the trip.[/quote]

Yes please! :thumbsup:
azma

[quote=Melfi;42618]Yes please! :thumbsup:[/quote]

Too late [MENTION=1593]Melfi[/MENTION], unfortunately my brain can only sustain memories for up to 48hrs, already wiped the whole argument to leave space for new ones, will make sure to write everything down next time, by the way are you planning for any social activities this week?
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Seriously someone gave me a thumbs down for my last comment? Why?! :023:
azma

[quote=Melfi;42677]Seriously someone gave me a thumbs down for my last comment? Why?! :023:[/quote]
That's funny, same thing happened to me in another thread, and the guy who did it asked the admin to change it as it supposed to be thumb up but nothing happened.