Catch Me If You Can XII

KIMOz
Crew
Crew

[quote=desert_jellyfish;42491]I was laughing at my bad luck for missing this drive but after this statement.....I am cursing my bad luck!!

Enjoy it all - so glad to see the growth happening.....be safe!

Look forward to the trip reports and pictures.....[/quote]

if you are laughing and cursing about your luck then what can I do for mine :omg: ?! I missed the previous Egg basket game as at that time I sold my old car and I was car-less, and now I'm missing "catch me if you can":TT TT:

I wish the best for everyone.

btw Miss you all .....

Cheers,
See you soon in SAND
Alok708

[quote=alshamsi_m;42489]@Alok708

If I were you, I will stick to this drive because it is a Prerequisite for the intermediate exam. Even if you don't get selected for the exam. It will give you an idea what is waiting for you in the next level

Regards[/quote]

I take your advice Bu-Salem. Thank you for the same. I am withdrawing from the 'Dunes Fitness' drive to create space for others who might be wanting to get onto that drive.
:have a nice day:
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;42489]@Alok708

If I were you, I will stick to this drive because it is a Prerequisite for the intermediate exam. Even if you don't get selected for the exam. It will give you an idea what is waiting for you in the next level

Regards[/quote]
Bu Salem, I'll cry myself in the corner after this statement, i didn't send the Airbus for the workshop waiting for something like this & when i did this get posted... :TT TT::TT TT: I guess will volunteer for the Passenger Exam :shy:
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

hi if you need support, I will be glad to join :)
good luck to all drivers
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Arminjune;42497]hi if you need support, I will be glad to join :)
good luck to all drivers[/quote]

Hi Armin

Thanks for the thought but as you remember we don't invite for rescue in this type of drive because we will be applying " Buddy System ".

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Duli

[quote=Mo Sh;42496]Bu Salem, I'll cry myself in the corner after this statement, i didn't send the Airbus for the workshop waiting for something like this & when i did this get posted... :TT TT::TT TT: I guess will volunteer for the Passenger Exam :shy:[/quote]

Mo Sh don't cry in the corner. If u don't have ur airbus you could Co pilot the other airbus:yarr:. Lemme know
desert_jellyfish

[quote=KIMOz;42493]if you are laughing and cursing about your luck then what can I do for mine :omg: ?! I missed the previous Egg basket game as at that time I sold my old car and I was car-less, and now I'm missing "catch me if you can":TT TT:

I wish the best for everyone.

btw Miss you all .....

Cheers,
See you soon in SAND[/quote]

KIMOz!! We miss you too brother....hope you get well soon and return to us safe and ready to drive :027:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Duli;42501]Mo Sh don't cry in the corner. If u don't have ur airbus you could Co pilot the other airbus:yarr:. Lemme know[/quote]

Dear Members

To be fair for all, Please don't take passengers specially Newbies who have not done this drive yet. so no one practice the route ....

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Duli

[quote=alshamsi_m;42509]Dear Members

To be fair for all, Please don't take passengers specially Newbies who have not done this drive yet. so no one practice the route ....

Regards[/quote]

Noted Bu Salem.... sorry didnt know about this. No passengers. Secret route :gangs:.

Sounds dangerous tho :melt:
fadi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Wish you all good luck guys....:thumbsup:

If i had the chance to join I would definitely take up the challenge :ninja: