Jamboree Reloaded

momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Unfortunately I will not be there at the Jamboree. Although Almost4x4 is my second family, I booked this weekend for my family. I wish you all a good and safe drive. Enjoy it to the max. Save the event on pictures and videos and don't forget the group picture! Regards to all.
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=MOMO;40306]Unfortunately I will not be there at the Jamboree. Although Almost4x4 is my second family, I booked this weekend for my family. I wish you all a good and safe drive. Enjoy it to the max. Save the event on pictures and videos and don't forget the group picture! Regards to all.[/quote]

Momo

Going to miss you on this one. Have a great time with your family. We will be thinking of you.

Mark
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Mark B;40314]Momo

Going to miss you on this one. Have a great time with your family. We will be thinking of you.

Mark[/quote]

Thanks dear, have fun. Regards
yassser

Moved my name to waiting list
As my car dropped in Carage for some painting work
Hope it will finish and get dry by Thursday afternoon as they promised me in workshop.
Hope to catch you Almosters
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members ,

This trip is opened for Newbie members who have done five or more drives with the club ( Newbie 5+ ) . Any ineligible ( in-compliant ) registrations will be removed . Please refer to the opening post " This trip is dedicated to Newbies (5+),and above to have fun in the route if last jamboree " .
What goes around , comes around .
Mo Sh
Intermediate
Intermediate

Seems i can't join as I'm under 5 drives, I'll scratch my name off the list
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

I moved my name to the waiting list because I'm still in Saudi Arabia and I'm afraid that I'll be late