Cold Camp

elena

Dear [MENTION=9783]Daggerfall[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9859]D_OC[/MENTION],

I think that description of the camp announcement answers your questions pretty clear:

"Attending this camp is not a qualifier nor related to acceptance for any morning drives if member is not registered properly and accepted for designated trip .

- If registered for morning trip , its the members sole responsibility to travel from camp end point ( tarmac ) to morning trip meeting point and be there on time ".

So I guess if there will be other trips announced you need to follow it up, be quick in catching your place and enjoy the drive!!!

See you all,
elena
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

The club members drive has been postponed to next week because we are going to accommodate more members.

Best regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
D_OC
Club Member
Club Member

Dear Elena, thank you for quick clarification. I think AlShamsi just clarified...... Appologies for being thick at this as i am in process of knowing things over here & dont wanna miss any trip due to misunderstanding :p.... expect more of such clarification queries :)
Regards
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=elena;39897]Dear @Daggerfall and @D_OC,

I think that description of the camp announcement answers your questions pretty clear:

"Attending this camp is not a qualifier nor related to acceptance for any morning drives if member is not registered properly and accepted for designated trip .

- If registered for morning trip , its the members sole responsibility to travel from camp end point ( tarmac ) to morning trip meeting point and be there on time ".

So I guess if there will be other trips announced you need to follow it up, be quick in catching your place and enjoy the drive!!!

See you all,
elena[/quote]

I understand the message very clearly . I just wanted to know if the distance between two activities are reasonable for us to attend both of them since there was a warning in the end of the message "- If registered for morning trip , its the members sole responsibility to travel from camp end point ( tarmac ) to morning trip meeting point and be there on time ." and the location of the other activities was not available at that time.

Thanks for the information [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] lets enjoy the camp this week and have fun :)

" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

I am definitely in, let's meet admin. :ORLY:
Sand Pit

Alas, I have plans for Thursday and can't escape before 11 pm. Would have loved to make it to meet some club members. And as there is no club member drive this week I guess I'll just have to be patient until next Friday. Hope you enjoy your over nighter.

P.S: be careful from black scorpions. Maybe they'll be attracted by all the glowing logos at the campfire.
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Welcome to all joining the camp this weekend!!!

Almost4x4 is the place to be!!!
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

OMG
for the first time we get to see the Admin.
never seen him/her register for events before :P
Muhittin

[quote=Arminjune;39911]OMG
for the first time we get to see the Admin.
never seen him/her register for events before :P[/quote]
[MENTION=1687]Arminjune[/MENTION]
We can understand that you do not know the Admin who.... lets meet in this freezing night, in that cool sandyarea and having hot discussion about this matter.
admin

Sorry Marshals

I have to pull back. I got a ticket to Europe with low rates. Time for Xmas

TATA