Catch Me If You Can XII

admin

Dont Worry [MENTION=8378]RedShark[/MENTION] & [MENTION=9155]Mark B[/MENTION]

register in the waiting list & soon you will shift to C.M.I.Y.C list
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

See what you may expect at one of the dunes called infamously just Pop-out Dune; maybe later you will understand why this name.

[video=youtube_share;hRzzlVEZN5o][/video]
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

See also this wonderful Capriland and what you can expect from the desert.

[video=youtube_share;d66A7Fas45k][/video]
bijubs

All the best guys... and congts to be a part of this grate drive
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Good luck all you selected drivers. As a victim of Capriland in CMIYC XI, I can assure you that if caught, and the chances are you will be, don't lose heart. I personally was humbled by the experience, having never had a Pop Out in almost a year of driving, I suffered from 3 on that day alone. As Bu Salem says, look after your tyres, don't worry too much about the engine, ALWAYS know which direction your wheels are pointing and plan ahead. Use the skills and knowledge you have gained from your previous drives, think of situations you have been in before and be positive, but respect Gravity at all times.

See you soon in the Sand.
Dave
Advance
Advance

Being a good friend and fellow Almost4x4 Newbie I could see Green Giant becoming stressed out over his many pop outs on the last CMIYC challenge. Therefore I took it upon myself to make a great effort and succeed in also having a pop out on the day.....!! :Psmiley: Be prepared and don't forget your car jack and wood support. Some of you will need it!!
Ismail

I put my name though it's not on the list. Hoping to have some fun again in capriland.
sanbloody

Feeling bad not able to attend the drive, will be back to UAE on friday afternoon. Anyhow Good Luck to all the nominated Guys. Play safe.
SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=ALKHATIB;39672]Dont Worry @RedShark & @Mark B

register in the waiting list & soon you will shift to C.M.I.Y.C list[/quote]

Dear Marshals.....

Thanks for giving us this opportunity.... i too have registered in the waiting list in a hope that it'll be moved to the main list...
As i travelled to India last week and was supposed to come back on Friday, but now i am travelling back on Thursday to attend this drive...
Arun Pandyat

Thanks for giving us this opportunity.... i too have registered in the waiting list in a hope that it'll be moved to the main list...
As i travelled to India last week and was supposed to come back on Friday, but now i am travelling back on Thursday to attend this drive...[/quote]

That's the spirit Singh... Finger crossed.. all the best..