Soft Sand

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi Everyone

When I was at the meeting point, I looked at the members list and said " Oh man, Good Poeple but I'm Ganna do bad things ". Yes that was in my mind :teeth brushing :.

First we crossed the CAMELS' area,the GAS area,the ROAD and Then entered the FUN area. :ORLY:. We always tell our members how scary it is when you climb a dune as a newbie " This is what we put in practice " . We had a good day with fresh dunes, no tracks and challenging crests . All of you did well in general accept for few tries and stucks.

Dear Newbies .... Practice what you learn and do your practice ....

Drive Safely & See you soon
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
elena

Report!

It was already in my mind during the drive.. I had some words to say.. but up to the end of the drive they all disappeared and I couldn’t remember anything, only one flash word “THRILLING”! I had a feeling that it was really super challenging for me, but happy for my “brave boy”, he did really well, even after one time “4 tires in the air”. I am always telling that he is more experienced than me, so I am learning from him! It was fast! Super pace! I think @alshamsi_m was in a very good mood! He gave us (me!) a blast!

I came across madam Gravity and I was screaming at myself “go down go down”, no time to think! Or when the distance between me and car in front was not enough, I also could feel that I might not have enough speed to climb up. So was choosing a second try option. You have to be superfast in decisions; it doesn’t give you a second chance! I hope that @adventure motox was not angry at me; I think I gave him a hard time driving after me, because was losing the track at times. But we are all taught to watch not only ONE car in front, but two.

But all in all everybody did SUPER well. Few second tries and stucks .. uuuf! Brave people! Awesome drops! Real exercise! Thank you for that! And thank evrrybody for the support! Beautiful cool weather and beautiful area! Peaceful and picturesque! Waiting for nice shots or videos! Till now everything flashes in my mind.. Excellent dose of adrenalin rush!

Cheers,
elena
Alyasi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi everybody

The trip was amazing and very useful. Really increased my experience.

Thanks Marshals and drivers.

Looking forward waiting trips
adventure motox

It was a great day indeed! Thanks again for organizing! Much appreciated.

LOL [MENTION=9241]elena[/MENTION] ... no problem. No frustrations at all! Safety First! :)
adventure motox

It was a great day indeed! Thanks again for organizing! Much appreciated.

LOL @elena ... no problem. No frustrations at all! Safety First! :)
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2187[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2188[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2189[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2190[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2191[/ATTACH]
Anvi

Hi Everyone,
The meeting point was a new one for me and was about 80 KM from my home. To reach there before 3:30pm was a challenge and fun drive , but made it before 5 minutes with a full tank petrol.
The drive had steep descents, cresting, dune climbing and speed. Got myself crested twice, both recoveries needed help which I got from Bu Salem and Alyasi .

The sand was really soft, the trial left by the front vehicle immediately disappeared in the slopes.

Never did see these many camels together.
Thank you all for the safe & happy trip. :have a nice day: See you soon.
adventure motox

Thanks [MENTION=8718]MOMO[/MENTION] for the Pics!!! :)
bijubs

Almosterssssss :- -----

Training ... training ... training .. learn a lot every drive give big lessons , thanks for a nice sand/terrain selection .

reached early at ADNOC station at 2.45 pm.. waiting for drive ... immediately i head a big shout .. deflated ?? " [MENTION=1510]sham[/MENTION]si.. asking " nooooo replied , every one is obeying the order on PM "Not to deflate at meeting point" ... had a quick deflation .. trip introduction ..about soft sand . .. direction etc... convoy set, again big shout " common...guys let us move " .... " Check " ... " Check " ... " Check "... radio start sounding ... " common guys i am at road now .. you all are still checking radio at gas station ??? " again a big shout again [MENTION=1510]sham[/MENTION]si ... .. a nice beginning of fast phase drive in a nice terrain selected.. good drops and good slippery climb ... had two try to climb the big and dune.. as selected a wrong path at top of dune.. ( learned to escape from disturbed or slippery sand) ..

wish to drive more ... but darkness arrived soon by 5.50 pm itself ... thanks Almost4x4 . & Al Shamsi . being a nice teacher ..