C. M. First Defalte

Muhittin

Dear all ,,,

i would like to thank you all for this wonderful drive.

Also special thanks to the great marshals and founders who attended the drive.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... befbeff7a2

regards
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Club Member trips are a great chance to meet new faces ( yummy fresh victims ..:innocent: .. ) some of who had already hit the dunes and others who were first timers . We all met at the petrol station , moved to deflating point , had the briefing and off to the dunes .

While driving the track I could feel the change of the weather comparing to last week and was saying to my self " welcome to a new season " . The drivers were doing well ( with a few expected crest stuck ) so they had it all (big drops, sharp drops and small to medium climbs) and I was happy to see that most drivers did benefit of the briefing demonstration and did directly put theory into implementation ... :thumbsup: . We kept moving till the end point with a steady pace after crossing the power line till we reached our end point destination at Adnoc Tayba . It was so nice to see a satisfactory smile on those new faces after this joyful time.

Congratulations to all members who will earn their First Star after this trip and Thank you to all others & hope to see you soon on sand .
What goes around , comes around .
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi Club Members " Generally speaking "
It is always nice to see new faces in our club. You can see excitement, tension and someone who pretend to be cool :thumbsup:. Our leading marshal gave the members an excellent educational drive, it started with feeling relaxed with the new atmosphere of offroad. Then we started with small to medium drops. All our club members did very good and the result was HAPPY FACES at the end of the drive.

Finally, congratulations for the members who are going to get their FIRST STAR, we promise you more FUN in the upcoming drives.

Best Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
elena

Hello everyone!

I have to pay credit to [MENTION=1531]Abu Jimmy[/MENTION], who accepted me for this CM trip in order to refresh my skills, as I didn't do drives for quite a time. And frankly speaking, that was a good warm up right before the afternoon drive. When I approach to thank the marshal, he told me "Dont worry, you are welcome, unless it is neded for you!" This is touching! Thank you for support!
Everyone did well, and the excitement in the eyes was visible. New faces! New people! New stars! Congratulations!
See you all again!

cheers,

elena
muhtar

Hi there,
I was one of two "Returning CM"s as I joined the first CM drive led by Mazaj.
After arriving back from Full Moon Camp, we all attended the briefing and hit the road. I was #4 behind [MENTION=9724]ARABASQUE[/MENTION] and it went pretty good first 10 min. Closing to the half way, I got stuck twice: T
- The first one was just stopping on top of a crest due to convoy situation, it was hopeless...
- The second one was my mistake: just breaking a bit early brake after climbing the top/before leaving it to Madam G.

Trying to rescue myself in both with Honda's famous VTM lock and inevitable happened: the AT temperature got high, the engine light become on and I lost some traction (due to hot ATF loosing the friction as viscosity is increasing)
I did not want to risk it and had to leave the convoy as we were already around the electric poles just before Pink Rock, Al Shamsi guided me into the nearest exit and we headed to the petrol station to wait cooling down the AT. The convoy arrived just a bit later...

My apologies leaving in the middle, and thanks to all marshals... It was nice to have the portion we got, and also better to have the first star. ;)
Pilot could have done this with a little bit higher ground clearance and less self-rescue effort but she is barely for desert... Maybe I should follow [MENTION=9157]Muhittin[/MENTION] way and get a pre-2005 pathfinder dedicated for desert...

Thanks to everyone, and a special thanks to White Pele...

Hope to see you soon all...
Muhittin

[quote=muhtar;39339]Hi there,

I did not want to risk it and had to leave the convoy as we were already around the electric poles just before Pink Rock, Al Shamsi guided me into the nearest exit and we headed to the petrol station to wait cooling down the AT. The convoy arrived just a bit later...
[/quote]

I would like to thank and congratulate all those CM who got their first star and became a newbie.

Driver one:
@ARABASQUE being the first car in the convoy after the leading marshals is a great start.

Driver two: [MENTION=2569]muhtar[/MENTION] Hope that your car is doing fine now, and the overheating issue is solved. your trip with us teaches you and us. and when you left , we just circulated around Fossil rock and met you again at the petrol station.

Driver three: [MENTION=9241]elena[/MENTION] you were driving in front of me, and it was very nice to have you in this convoy.

Below is the video that i recorded from my car, it is showing the three of you, please enjoy watching yourself driving.:redbullsmiley:

http://youtu.be/jw1k_S29kAY

[video=youtube_share;jw1k_S29kAY][/video]

Best regards,,, and see you soon in the sand...
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank to all who has been part of this amazing and so professional drive. It was great pleasure for me to meet and drive with you guys. If I feel relaxed today in the first hours of the new week, this satisfactory drive is definitely the reason for that...

Looking fwd to the next organization and hope to see you soon...

Cheers,
Baris
vaughn

Hi everyone got my first star... wooohooo... more sand now on... oh yeah!
Thank you everybody, CM, marshals, sweepers, rescue, founders your amazing people... enjoyed the trip... :like:
RenegadeII
Club Member
Club Member

Dear all,

Thank you for an amazing ride - It was a pure pleasure to take my new jeep into the sand.

Looking forward to a lot more trips soon (hopefully?)

Cheers,

Jan