A Drive for the wife - 31-10.14

bijubs

Dear Almost4x4,

Marking the End of October .. quite relaxed with out any long driving with family .. kids enjoyed even though initial hesitation in absence of action driving, once settled in sand having a enjoyed company with almosters and especially [MENTION=9461]shbatat[/MENTION] and family.

Nice pleasant desert with a nice cool wind gives a extra milage to stay till 8.30, as we programmed to leave 6.30 or 7 pm.

thanks for the BBQ and mint tea [MENTION=9461]shbatat[/MENTION] , and tanks for almost4x4 for a nice gathering
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2159[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2160[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2161[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2162[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2163[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2171[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2164[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2170[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2166[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2167[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2168[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2169[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shbatat

[quote=bijubs;39178]Dear Almost4x4,

Marking the End of October .. quite relaxed with out any long driving with family .. kids enjoyed even though initial hesitation in absence of action driving, once settled in sand having a enjoyed company with almosters and especially @shbatat and family.

Nice pleasant desert with a nice cool wind gives a extra milage to stay till 8.30, as we programmed to leave 6.30 or 7 pm.

thanks for the BBQ and mint tea @shbatat , and tanks for almost4x4 for a nice gathering[/quote]

You are most welcome any time...:thumbsup:

I enjoyed your companion as well ... see you soon
elena

Dear friends,
Another very SUCCESSFUL event organized by almost4x4 club! Everybody felt so relaxed and enjoyed it at its most! Happy for families and kids, as living in the city doesn’t give us a lot of opportunity to be out and enjoy fresh desert breeze! I am sure all families and kids enjoyed the sand.
Me personally was very happy to take my friend Susanne with me, as she likes the desert and was looking forward to have such a getaway. On the way back she told me, that now she understands why desert is calling and why every free Friday I am spending there. And she might join us again for camping or other events. So, great job! Thank you to all organizers and participants!
Although we were a little bit split into few groups, but everybody enjoyed! And that’s the most important; as every participant managed to spend time with those they knew before or met totally new people. I was happy to see @Landy Rover again and meet @Inigo and their beautiful halves! Nice talking to you, guys! Hope to see you again! :have a nice day:
Cannot underestimate the organization! The way the cars were positioned totally protected the area from other cars or quads that could cause danger by passing by. So, safety first! Little ones were well protected! Good job! :thumbsup:
And of course! CAKE and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That was really nice and touching surprise! Thank you thank you thank you, dear friends!
Beatiful pictures [MENTION=8718]MOMO[/MENTION]! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

elena
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

We all met at Adnoc Tayba at 3:00 briefing and heading to gathering point which was already taken by a big group of cars & trailers . We were lucky enough to find another place which was even better . I guess the luck was our ally as the weather was not lass than perfect , partially cloudy with mild breeze . not hot at day time and not cold after sunset .

The children were the real spices of the gathering ( small angles playing with the sand , running and jumping all around ) , not to mention the loads of food , sweets , hot & cold drinks and above it all @hamdan~s Karak and [MENTION=9241]elena[/MENTION]~s Birthday Honey cake .

The time flew by and didn't realize till we were asked by the wives that its time to move as the kids are battery drained and its time for them to sleep . we left around 10:00 pm after about six hours of fun & joy .

Great thank you to all almost family members who joined this gathering , you guys made my day ... Wife is happy = Life is good ...... :thumbsup:
What goes around , comes around .
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Please check the new header

[IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/images/almost4x4headers/22.png[/IMG]

REFRESH = CTRL+F5
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Andre

@alshamsi_m Stunning new header! Wish was part of it.
elena

The header totally reflects our amazing evening! Super! :like:
bijubs

thats a "look feel nice" header ... @mono's..... super click ... placed in golden place... both together click and placement 100 out of 100 marks..
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thanks a lot to all members who liked my pictures and special thanks to admin who select some of them to be placed in header. I encourage other members to share their best pictures with admin so that we end up with multiple taste headers. Cheers