The Mighty Mouse

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Dave;39131]I think @Yoghybear has spotted a "small" calculation error from your side @caprihorse! It is very rare, in fact a first, to find a flaw in one of your posts! Having been caught out before making the error of referring to "Legend" being a Toyota and not a Nissan you cursed me by saying I would stay a Newbie forever! I am still waiting for you to reverse that spell!!

However, if you have in fact found a short cut to Auckland my Airline would pay a great deal of money for this information! My little Airbus A380 burns around 12 tons of fuel an hour so would save over 120 Tons of fuel using this new route.....! You could buy all the Nissan's you ever wanted with that fuel saving. I would imagine you could even ship the whole of Iftar Bowl or Super Bowl to Slovakia to have fun in over the weekends. Not sure if all of the Almost4x4 members would be too happy about that though!! :have a nice day:[/quote]
Yeap, [MENTION=8472]Dave[/MENTION], you're correct Google suggested the shortest distance to New Zealand and it was embassy in Dubai :grin:, as you didn't mentioned the specific city. I wish there would be teleporting of the travellers, like mentioned in famous novel 'The Fly' by George Langelaan, however more advanced and I could come and drive some bowls.

I didn't mean to curse you and you have all my blessings to be Intermediate soon. We all know your tough schedule, which can cause you to miss important events in the desert. You have the chance, and it is your right and mentioned somewhere in this Forum, you can challenge Marshals and ask for a test drive, just you and some of the Marshals, to be upgraded to Intermediate level. Just Do It.
:thumbsup:
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Dave;39131] My little Airbus A380 [/quote]

[IMG]http://a380airbus.com/wp-content/galler ... irates.jpg[/IMG]
pradodxb

[quote=Mazaaj;39133][IMG]http://a380airbus.com/wp-content/galler ... irates.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

haha....yeah I like the 'my little A380' phrase as well....the 12T of fuel was an interesting stat. I felt bad about burning 350litres of fuel on my gas guzzling SUV over my weekend drive to Bahrain...now that 12T per hour makes me feel much better!..Thanks Dave...and Safe travels..
pradodxb

[quote=pradodxb;39119]Hello my Almost family,

Unfortunately, I could only make the waiting list. Hopeful as always....[/quote]

Dear Mazaaj,

I saw you cooking last night....any hope for us wait listed guys....
farhandxb
Club Member
Club Member

Hello Majaaz
try to register the trip Mighty Mouse but negative can you please help me on this

Thanks
Mohammed
050 -6248825
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=farhandxb;39153]Hello Majaaz
try to register the trip Mighty Mouse but negative can you please help me on this

Thanks
Mohammed
050 -6248825[/quote]

Dear [MENTION=9022]farhandxb[/MENTION]

This drive is for the people who did 10 drives with the club. The system is not allowing you because you are a Club Member not a NEWBIE which means that you have to wait for a C.M drive. The good news that there is a CM drive is coming on 7th of November but you have to be quick to book your seat or you will go to the WAITING LIST.

Good luck
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[INDENT] [INDENT] [CENTER]PM sent to registered participants .

[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Closed.gif[/IMG]

See you in the sand[/CENTER]
[/INDENT]
[/INDENT]