Emirates Desert Championship - R1

Arun Pandyat

[quote=ensan_90;38423]Im trying to join the list since yesterday.. but its not working :([/quote]

Hi ensan_90,

As you are a club member, you cant be a Marshal for this event. You have to get your first star and have to finish minimum 5 drives.You can join as audience. If you don't know any one you are welcome to join with me.

Regards,
Arun
adventure motox

I'm IN !! Not in my truck BUT will be riding with [MENTION=8536]Sacha[/MENTION] as passenger

It's an early start but should be a fun time!

JT
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=ensan_90;38423]Im trying to join the list since yesterday.. but its not working :([/quote]

Dear ensan

This event is allowed only for newbies and above because we can't take care of the club members at this time ... that is why the system is not allowing you. Maybe you can join as passenger with someone.

Best Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

deciding wether to go topless with the jeep for this event. is it gonna be really hot ???
shaikh

Hi, dear @ Al khatib & Abu Salem,

I am trying to register, but see only the audiance is available. Did this trip closed for 5+??? Plz help to get inn/advice.

Thx & kind Regards.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear @shaikh

If you count the number of people in the Marshals list you will see that they reached 30. That is why you moved to Waiting List or Audience by the system .

I hope you can understand
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Defragmantor;38427]deciding wether to go topless with the jeep for this event. is it gonna be really hot ???[/quote]

It is not the Matter of Heat ... I think it will be dusty in some stages ... So keep your TOP :ninja:
shaikh

Dear @ Abu Salem,

You are absolutely right. Many of times I am late, right now I am in such a position that I am very busy at my work as I am the only one working for my own company doing all sort of jobs. Hence getting tired & not able to give time to my off Road Hoby. Some times I go Fridays also. Anyways; very soon things will be normal.

Sorry to bother you with my hard questions.

I will appreciate if considered.

Thx & kind regards
ensan_90
Club Member
Club Member

Thank u Arun ;).. i really appreciate that from u
I will try to join another event for this friday coz i already have passengers wants to join me..
All the best for all .. enjoy ur time
ensan_90
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=Arun Pandyat;38424]Hi ensan_90,

As you are a club member, you cant be a Marshal for this event. You have to get your first star and have to finish minimum 5 drives.You can join as audience. If you don't know any one you are welcome to join with me.

Regards,
Arun[/quote]

Thank u Arun ;).. i really appreciate that from u
I will try to join another event for this friday coz i already have passengers wants to join me..
All the best for all .. enjoy ur time