Emirates Desert Championship - R1

Duli

Thanks Momo. Dunno y but for some reason I can't see the whole post of the trip details from my phone. Will register soon after convincing the home Minister
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Duli;38413]Thanks Momo. Dunno y but for some reason I can't see the whole post of the grip details from my phone. Will register soon after convincing the home Minister[/quote]

I can see that 21 seats are already taken ... So 9 more and it will close for the opportunity of Rally Marshals ... Hurry up guys/girls
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Dave
Advance
Advance

Something different for the weekend. The free membership offered by the EMSF is a generous gesture and much appreciated. As stated, its a requirement for promotion to the next grade! I wait in hope the Almost4x4 team be equally kind and schedule an upgrade test in the not too distant future so those of us itching to move up a level and be challenged further can start the coming winter season with a smile on our face and begin the next chapter in upgrading our off road skill and safety awareness.....!!
Duli

[quote=alshamsi_m;38414]I can see that 21 seats are already taken ... So 9 more and it will close for the opportunity of Rally Marshals ... Hurry up guys/girls[/quote]

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

I have a good news for you, you are going to have the following badge under your name for a month [IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/images/rank ... arshal.jpg[/IMG]

Enjoy the glory
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Duli

[quote=alshamsi_m;38418]Dear Members

I have a good news for you, you are going to have the following badge under your name for a month [IMG]http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/images/rank ... arshal.jpg[/IMG]

Enjoy the glory[/quote]

This is surely an honor for all of us participating
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duli;38419]This is surely an honor for all of us participating[/quote]

Shared feeling :loyal:
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is so gratifying to see that when the off-road community calls, Almost 4x4 steps up. Look at how many people are willing to donate their time and efforts. Our leaders, the Founders and Marshals, have set a good example which is being followed by the members.

Go team!!!

i am just thankful that I will, in a small way, have the opportunity to give back a bit after getting so much.
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=MOMO;38405]@Mark B I like your avatar picture (very creative) :045: We will have fun on Friday :on fire:
...[/quote]

Thank Glenda for the artistic styling, I have none. We are definitely going to have fun on Friday. Charge up the radios and GoPro batteries.
ensan_90
Club Member
Club Member

Im trying to join the list since yesterday.. but its not working :(