mini convoy

Dave
Advance
Advance

Also saw this late but initially thought it was a Friday morning. I would rather be chasing your Patrol as Mimi Me requires a more ''technical'' technique however joined the wait list anyhow. I have noticed many more drives being posted since the start of the winter season and its great so see all levels of members being offered something to keep them happy at least every other week. For all those who got on the list, enjoy the chase!
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Mark B;38324]MOMO

If I get in, you are most welcome as a passenger in the Jeep. I know it is a step down from the FJ, but from the inside, you cannot tell.[/quote]

Tank you Mark B, I appreciate your offer. But usually, when I am a passenger I use wifi on board, do you have connection? :yarr:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi Everyone

As you can see that the name of drive is " Mini Convoy " not " Mini Me Convoy " So there is a slight change in the program . Mini Me will be joining my dearest friend @ladylienka :yaeh am not durnk: who happened to visit UAE recently. Megatron is taking over, still not planning to play nice with you guys/girls :killzonesmiley:.

I closed the registration and going to take all except ONE. So if you don't receive the PM this evening, the reason is because I think it won't be comfortable for you.

Best Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

lol now @alshamsi_m is playing the " TAG your it" game :p
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=MOMO;38328]Tank you Mark B, I appreciate your offer. But usually, when I am a passenger I use wifi on board, do you have connection? :yarr:[/quote]

unfortunately no. But I can bring my wife's iPhone and we both can use that.
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;38326]@Mark B

Man you are really good in making money ... We have to make good use of you for the income of this club :Psmiley:

Lol[/quote]

My rates are incredibly competitive.
fida
Advance
Advance

Bu Salem, If you need Video Coverage of Mini me's victims, I volunteer myself.
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=fida;38336]Bu Salem, If you need Video Coverage of Mini me's victims, I volunteer myself.[/quote]

Thank you Fida no one will be victim, we will use shovels only to make sand castles :yaeh am not durnk:
fida
Advance
Advance

[quote=MOMO;38337]Thank you Fida no one will be victim, we will use shovels only to make sand castles :yaeh am not durnk:[/quote]

Good Luck [MENTION=8718]MOMO[/MENTION], I am sure you are underestimating the power of mini me. Though I will be glad if there is no victim.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

PM sent to ALL participants .

See you in the sand
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills