Easy Beezy

yassser

[quote=elena;38272]I can't believe I cant do it agian.. Work doesn't allow me recently to be free on Friday! I miss you, family![/quote]

@ elena ....take it easy dear, this is the life, sometimes we cant control every things we want .
and nothing lasts for ever ...hope to see you soon in sand :057:

cheers
Ahamed Manasir
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=MOMO;38283]Dear Ahamed Manasir, you can find the required tools in this thread, check Safety tips section: http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... -the-Forum

You can contact any Marshal by private message or phone to arrange an inspection or to wait the next Club Member drive.

Regards[/quote]

Thank you for the information MOMO ;)
elena

[quote=yassser;38284]@ elena ....take it easy dear, this is the life, sometimes we cant control every things we want .
and nothing lasts for ever ...hope to see you soon in sand :057:

cheers[/quote]

Thank you, [MENTION=9163]yassser[/MENTION] for your support, dear! I really appreciate!
bimaljose

From my experience in purchasing all the tools listed in time for the first drive and having them inspected; I have a couple of suggestions for the management to consider. While most of the items on the check list were pretty clear and straightforward; I had trouble identifying the correct item against 'rated hook'. Thankfully Al Shamsi was kind enough to explain and eventually allow me to buy one of it from Almost Garage. If an image of the item is included, it would greatly help first timers. Similarly, I bought a 3ton bottle jack and shovel as per the list but the Marshal who did inspection was not happy about the size of shovel and recommended trolley jack instead. I was clearly explained why a bigger shovel was needed and the advantages of trolley jack against bottle jack but if we update the check list with specifics of the ideal tools to have, beginners can benefit from shopping the correct item in the first place. Now I need to find out if the 30x30 wooden jack base plate I bought can be used for trolley jack as well when I buy that..
I would be glad to share with beginners on where to shop for tools in budget from my recent experience.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi [MENTION=9180]bimaljose[/MENTION]

Have you come across the following link :

http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... check-list

We have many valuable Threads that would answers most of the common questions, you just need to search the Forum.

Best Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
adventure motox

[quote=elena;38272]I can't believe I cant do it agian.. Work doesn't allow me recently to be free on Friday! I miss you, family![/quote]

I feel your pain!
muhtar

Hello all,

I was looking for this yet I am on a business trip until 1st. Hoping to see such a thread for the Eid week as well...

Enjoy and drive safe...
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Asturcon;38298]Is this trip available also for club menbers? Last time on August I did a trip inside "alshamsi" car because my car was showing transmission noise. Finally this week the garage gave me back the car repaired. I try to join to this trip but system are rejecting me. I think, maybe is because only trip available for drivers with one star. Is the trip like this or I'm wrong.

Thanks and enjoy the trip[/quote]

You're right, the trip is dedicated to Newbie drivers with less than 5 drives. If you read carefully the description, it doesn't include Club members level.