Sand & Sun

muhtar

Thanks GeeZee,
This somehow happened to be a private footage of my ride; I was just behind you. ;)

Thanks for sharing, also GPS data was great to have...
See you soon...

[quote=GeeZee;38219]Good morning, here's a video I made from the footage my friend who was riding with me took, cheers

[video=youtube;tzWxbTdVBp0][/video][/quote]
Amr.moghazy

It was a mazing driving with you guys.

I was [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] convey, really we enjoyed the time. I would like to pass my special thanks to Al Shamsi for his advises during the trip, it's was helpful.

looking forward to join you on the next event.
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

Another well organized drive by the club. Well done to all the Club Members participated in Sand & Sun drive. I was in the second convoy led by Yoghybear & swept by Al Shamsi and Myself & Bambam in recovery. CM drivers did well in our convoy with only few second (sometimes third) try & only one got stuck that Bambam bravely recovered it with Shamsi's supervision. We all reach the endpoint safely and happy. Thank you all & hope to see you more often driving with us. To all of you who will get their first star, big congratulations and you deserve it!
Scooby-Doo

It was awesome. Really appreciated the explanation of off roading basics. Looking forward to the next drive
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Defragmantor;38206]We need to work on a media car :D responsible for video and photos of the trips[/quote]

Dear Defragmantor, please don't wake up [MENTION=955]caprihorse[/MENTION] :005::005::005:

No seriously, the idea is nice but as one community I find it more interesting to get those videos and pics from many members rather than one. That way, the club will be not dependent of one videographer or photographer, it will also provide a variety of picture styles and taste.

Cheers
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=MOMO;38232]Dear Defragmantor, please don't wake up @caprihorse :005::005::005:

No seriously, the idea is nice but as one community I find it more interesting to get those videos and pics from many members rather than one. That way, the club will be not dependent of one videographer or photographer, it will also provide a variety of picture styles and taste.

Cheers[/quote]

Well said!
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=MOMO;38232]Dear Defragmantor, please don't wake up @caprihorse :005::005::005:

Cheers[/quote]
Ah makes more sense that way your right ! :thumbsup:
Shaikh Al Mike
Club Member
Club Member

What more to say... It's been a very relaxed drive, safely guided and perfectly organized - very professional. We all enjoyed it a lot. Though we did expect to not see many other ladies, I felt there were surprisingly few kids. Is that different on other trips, e.g. the more challenging ones? I take it from my son, who said he so much would like to be in Strawb's car ;-)
vaughn

I was with yoghybear's convoy enjoyed the run with different mix of drops and climb and a fast track going to the meeting point. All in all enjoyed the trip and companions. well done to the organizers. :like: