Almost4x4 Safari Style

Vivek

me too in may be list, since I missed the oportunity on previouse trip... probably lucky this time....... :grin:..
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Maybe list

I don't want to give you false hope by being quiet . But I don't need to have 10 members in the convoy to consider it Success. As a club we design a package and if you fit for that category we take you otherwise we drive with whoever available on that date from that category ONLY.

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Chrystal clear,
I think it was more on teasing each other
I've removed my name from the Maybe list

[quote=alshamsi_m;38086]Dear Maybe list

I don't want to give you false hope by being quiet . But I don't need to have 10 members in the convoy to consider it Success. As a club we design a package and if you fit for that category we take you otherwise we drive with whoever available on that date from that category ONLY.

Regards[/quote]
bimaljose

Dear Al Shamsi, Forgive me if I sound cheeky here. I'm a club member with no drives except the recent Iftar outing. Can this be my first drive with the club or should I complete Friday afternoon's club member drive before I can join trips listed for club members with less than 5 outings?
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear maybe list,

This trip target is to help you to find the harmony between your brain and your foot in how to accelerate at the right time. Guys you make us worring :027::027::027::027:
(no misunderstading, i am teasing)

Cheers
Dave
Advance
Advance

[quote=alshamsi_m;38086]Dear Maybe list

Regards[/quote]

Totally agree with this. It can be almost as frustrating joining a convoy with an experience level well below your own and being left unchallenged and bored than actually not getting out for a drive altogether. As was stated by Caprihorse in last weekends trip reports, there is a large increase in experience taken on from each club drive we participate in. A gap of just 5 drives is obvious to see from the actual pace and work level of the respective convoy. We learn so much on these club drives from both the Marshalers instructions on the actual drive, our own experience of just being out on the dunes and also taking note of other driver trip reports and marshal comments later on in the evening.

Seems to me anyhow, let each group enjoy their category alone. If there is no drive that weekend for our own level, call some friends and get out there and practice on your own private drive. Just drive safe, try have at least 3 cars and enjoy it!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=bimaljose;38089]Dear Al Shamsi, Forgive me if I sound cheeky here. I'm a club member with no drives except the recent Iftar outing. Can this be my first drive with the club or should I complete Friday afternoon's club member drive before I can join trips listed for club members with less than 5 outings?[/quote]

Hello There

You need to get your first star to join a similar drive.

Sorry buddy
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Oxana
Intermediate
Intermediate

Two marshals that are ready to help anytime and three "big brothers" that want to rescue someone for the six drivers that are not planning to get stuck ... this is scary :050:
I'm leaving you, boys :038:
pradodxb

Dear Bu Salem,

I've been out of action for almost 3 months (work, loooooong vacation, summer, work...work...work)...Every week I've been visiting the forum and feeling stupid about not being able to join because of some thing or the other....Even now I'm at work in beautiful Tehran and still checking the forum.

If you think its sensible, kindly include me in this 5- drive as this would be a good refresher drive for me after a loooong break. I've read what you have written above and stand respectfully by your decision.