Almost4x4 Safari Style

matts
Intermediate
Intermediate

Also, do I need a radio & flag for this trip, i have everything else and have been out for a number of drives with friends but really looking forward to finding out what I should be doing and how to read the situation better. The cresting training sounds perfect!

Cheers,

Matt
matts
Intermediate
Intermediate

Ahh ok, thanks Alshamsi, I read the text incorrectly :)
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=orlantsev;38063]Have you found Russian rubles in necessary quantity in the meantime??? :)[/quote]
Can arrange anytime anyplace :D
Oxana
Intermediate
Intermediate

BuSalem sorry... I pressed "Unhelpful" by accident. It supposed to be "Helpful"

[quote=orlantsev;38058]Bu-Salem, is there any possibility to train the recovery skills in either this or CM drive...otherwise my rescue badge is just a nice memory until I get to Intermediate :)[/quote]
Orlantsev, lucky you! You have a rescue badge... I'm on the way to get mine but need more practice :ninja:
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Although I'm 5+ but I registered in the Maybe list, I may have a space in the convoy, and I don't want to miss out any Friday without driving
Dear Bu Salem.. if it's not appropriate, please remove my name
Wish all of you a safe drive and enjoy the Safari style drive trip
Dave
Advance
Advance

Surprised to see that after 6 hours only four - 5 drivers on the list. The +5 drivers seem more keen to join this drive!! This -5 group obviously the best group to be in as getting a space seems quite easy unlike all the other categories of experience!
anitosh9

Hi Bu Salem,
I'm now in the 5+ , but I've registered into the Maybe list for the cresting practice. Incase if it is in-appropriate for me to join, please remove my name.

Thank you,
Anitosh9.
elena

one seat is invisibly taken by my heart and soul.. but cruel world dictates my physical presence at work... :melt:
so i will be guarding the forum, when you guys will be having fun in the sands :hope my fake smile
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

@ Dave...
May we expect some list modification last moment like last week????? :whisper: Perhaps I'm a bit greedy !!!

[quote=Dave;38077]Surprised to see that after 6 hours only four - 5 drivers on the list. The +5 drivers seem more keen to join this drive!! This -5 group obviously the best group to be in as getting a space seems quite easy unlike all the other categories of experience![/quote]
Duli

[MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] me too have registered in the Maybe list... just incase we get lucky.:want !: