Sand & Sun

LAndyRover

I made it S&S2.... whoop whoop... all i need now is a flag...? any idea where i can get that short notice..?
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear all,

I received many calls regarding a failure in registration..actually there's nothing wrong with the system..if you try to register now it will automatically put you in the waiting list..if you are in the waiting list you still have a chance to attend the trip.

We would love to accommodate you all but if there's a limitation..it's for your own safety
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=LAndyRover;38053]I made it S&S2.... whoop whoop... all i need now is a flag...? any idea where i can get that short notice..?[/quote]

Please call ... to advise you with the right one
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
muhtar

Al Shamsi
Do we need only flag for CM? Anything else? I could not see any list around. I am considering to bring whatever I have: air compressor (from dragon mart, never tested), rope and jack.

If so, please let us know. If flag is the only one, please advise publicly so that all can benefit. You would not want to receive a call privately from all of us, would you. :)

Thanks...
albahhar

In my case I have the flag and pole.
The air deflator and inflator air compressor.
The walkie talkie (trying to get it licensed by TRA) plus many more tiny gadgets.
I hope the organizer or the site admin manager move me from waitlist to confirmed attendant as I AM GOING TO ATTEND

Regards,,,

Saeed
albahhar

Hi again
I am posting from my mobile
But i do not see my name on the list eventhough I got a msg last night that I am amongst the 24 members accepted to join the trip.

But now my name is not visible anywhere.
I hope I am still in

Saeed
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear [MENTION=2569]muhtar[/MENTION] / [MENTION=9409]albahhar[/MENTION]

please take your time to read the following :

The member who has attended one Club Member trip at leastThe member who has decided to take his/her off-road driving one step further MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING TOOLS TO BE UPGRADED TO NEWBIE
The typical Newbie trip will be a morning or an afternoon drive with of easy style driving. Members will have the opportunity to get stuck and watch how recoveries are safely undertaken. There will be some cresting, to get the feel of the car approaching, crossing and descending a dune.

Minimum Recovery Equipment:

1.Rated (approved)*snatch strap
2. 2 Rated Shackles
3. Rated Hook
4. Car jack
5. Tyre deflator
6. Shovel
7. Spare tyre in good shape
8. Front & rear towing points
9. Air compressor
10. Base plate for jacking vehicle
11. Simple Mechanical tools

Minimum Safety Equipment

1.Fire extinguisher (Dry Powder)
2. Flag pole including flag
3. Communication device (Walkie-talkie)

Best Regards
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=albahhar;38061]Hi again
I am posting from my mobile
But i do not see my name on the list eventhough I got a msg last night that I am amongst the 24 members accepted to join the trip.

But now my name is not visible anywhere.
I hope I am still in

Saeed[/quote]

Yes you are accepted ... but ... you have to register yourself because we can't do it manually.
Sacha
Intermediate
Intermediate

Good luck new members! Would love to join but it is my wedding anniversary and wife's birthday. I am taking her on a trip to see the Taj Mahal and golden triangle. I'll see you in the sand next week hopefully.
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

[MENTION=8536]Sacha[/MENTION] we expect nothing less when anniversary of you and Almost comes :D:D:D:D