Melon Smuggling

Arminjune
Advance
Advance

ok, time get old school report, I miss when we teased each other and had fun in a proper way :D

so Finally the event was on time for once. somehow everyone made it, and all looked fresh. all looked in perfect shape. I don't mean body size. I mean cars.

The Sand happened to be really soft in some parts, specially on the crist, we had many stocks, many second tries, but it did not slow us down, everyone worked it out in a pro way. you have to remember, we all get stuck, but how we handle it make a big difference.

unfortunately my photographer @Melfi was half sleep in this trip so I managed to get few pics :P

Yasir got stuck in a way that it looked it could be nasty. guys, I know many friends in Almost are experts in situations, (Marshals correct me if I'm wrong), always wait for a Marshal to come first and assist. I'm not talking about pop out or Simple cresting, I'm talking about situations where there is a possibilities of Roll over. the only one called for Marshals on radio was @Zorro as far as I remember. Fortunately Marshals came fast, and Got it out in a PRO way. With help of @Adnan and @Suhail by there car.

Almost before end of the trip, some felt they need to unload so they can have more Melons, not going to mention @elena and it worked because she and @margarita ate all the melons, and we all sow the pile of melon skin in front of them.

at gas station, @Melfi tells me, "I want to invite all for Ice Cream" but when I looked around everyone was gone!? just me!? and I didn't want Ice cream, oh wait, Bu Salim but he had food. :P I know I'm going to get Ice cream in my face next time I see her.

Thank you @Yoghybear and @alshamsi_m for amazing trip. now give us some more :D

check the last pics in https://www.facebook.com/armin.mahdi.3/ ... 413&type=1

[video=youtube;rizSJ7BVgo0][/video]
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Thank you to Marshals, Sweeper and drivers as above. But I want to thank especially the passengers and helpers, for making this trip what the club has wanted since I joined 3+ years ago: more family and female friendly!
So dear @Musa's ladies, @Bu Shahid's princess and [MENTION=1820]fida[/MENTION]'s 2nd generation of future driver Imran: THANK YOU and please come back! Seeing Imran take care of Smurf's tyres reminded me of [MENTION=1803]Zorro[/MENTION] not that long ago. In no time he will also overtake me to Advanced. :022:

In relation to the driving, I think I need to highlight that although the overall timing of the drive was good, and the convoy did not spread out too far, the Advanced drivers were leaving far too much gap between the climbs. It was ok for Intermediates to do so, but the rear of the convoy should have gone much faster.

I would also like to confirm that [MENTION=1687]Arminjune[/MENTION] will get an ice cream on his eye for distorting the story. And no, I was not asleep in this trip, despite having only slept 2 hours. Fida's and Bu Shahid's cameras will confirm that... :wtfsmilie:
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

@Melfi you need to sacrifice some spelling if you want to tag people
you probably meant:
@Bu-Shahid

Dash in between
fida
Advance
Advance

Here comes the video which is Solely edited by my young navigator Imran
[video=youtube_share;tKvlIagVUog][/video]