Click Here to signup for the trip
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Happy hunting Club members ... seats are LIMITED :pacman:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Scooby-Doo

oh no i have to work unfortunately. i will try to switch shifts.... Would it be ok to register though and to cancel in case i cannot switch. Took off next week Friday in the hope it will take place next week.
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

I just wanted to know as I've been away from the sand should i join this drive or the other one abu jimmy posted pls advice [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION]
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Scooby-Doo;37239]oh no i have to work unfortunately. i will try to switch shifts.... Would it be ok to register though and to cancel in case i cannot switch. Took off next week Friday in the hope it will take place next week.[/quote]

Yes you can register for the trip but cancellation should be before 07-Aug-2014 13:00
What goes around , comes around .
toleg
Club Member
Club Member

I really like to join, but unfortunately still on vacation :(
elena

I m soooooooooo looooooking forward!!
JoshG

Finally I'm free!
Would it be appropriate to bring along two pax for this trip? I've got guests visiting, but if I don't come along with this trip I don't know when my schedule will match up again. I completely understand if it's not suitable.

Josh
elena

[quote=Scooby-Doo;37239]oh no i have to work unfortunately. i will try to switch shifts.... Would it be ok to register though and to cancel in case i cannot switch. Took off next week Friday in the hope it will take place next week.[/quote]
[MENTION=9129]Scooby-Doo[/MENTION] my advice is to try to do smth regarding work, because CM drives happen not that often... :( for the next chance you might wait quite a time...
LAndyRover

I would love to join this trip but i will be adventuring up wadi darbat in salalah at that time.... How regularly do the introductory trips for the club members take place? I have all the tools for my first star and keen to get it in the bank... I am free most weekends...