Rocky to Rocket

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Green Giant;37252] You snooze you lose?? :O_O:[/quote]

Dear Club Members

The first lesson you learn in club that you have to keep your eyes on our forum to be able to get in and start having fun.

Our drives fly away like HOT CAKES.

Best Regards

P.S [MENTION=9360]LAndyRover[/MENTION] our CM drives are like once a month and more than one in the cold season.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
MUMMY_999
Club Member
Club Member

PLEASE ANY ONE CALL TELL ME WHERE IS THE Meeting Point AND @ WHAT TIME WE HAVE TO BE THERE , AS ITS MY FIRST TRIP WHIT THE CLUB .

TNX
elena

[quote=MUMMY_999;37257]PLEASE ANY ONE CALL TELL ME WHERE IS THE Meeting Point AND @ WHAT TIME WE HAVE TO BE THERE , AS ITS MY FIRST TRIP WHIT THE CLUB .

TNX[/quote]

[MENTION=9306]MUMMY_999[/MENTION] the description of the trip says the meeting time, but the meeting point will be sent later with a private message!
Cheers,
See you in the sand!
albahhar

Hi
I am a new member to almost4x4, but have the off road experience.
I still want to join your basic trip so as to comply with the rules of the club.
unfortunately I am on vacation abroad, expecting to be back by the 25th of August.

How would I know about such introductory trips?
will I get a similar notification?

Also the meeting point is not mentioned, could you specify the meeting point in the future to see if it suits me as I would come from the EXTREME North of RAK.

Regards

Albahhar
bijubs

Hello Abu / Al Shamsi,
i had send request to participate Abu's team "The Grate Come back" , now i had noticed that if i join Al Shamsi's team "Rocky to Rocket" i can get a one star grade, so kindly ignore my message to include me in your team Abu, i shall join Mr. Shami's team.
Grate evening .. have a wonderful days.. ahead !!!
zarir
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Asturcon;37263]Sorry, Can you provide the GPS coordinates of Meeting Point, I'm new and maybe "PM" have a meaning for all the drivers, but i don't know what's the meaning of this, so I prefer to have the GPS coordinates or another information about location of the meeting point.
Thanks for your help.[/quote]

PM means Private Message. All the meeting point details like time, location, GPS coords etc are sent the prior evening to selected participants. Would suggest you check your Private Messages folder an evening before the scheduled drive. Hope this clarifies.
ensan_90
Club Member
Club Member

[quote=alshamsi_m;37237]Happy hunting Club members ... seats are LIMITED :pacman:[/quote]

Good evening
I just want to know if I joined the Rocky to rocket trip with the right way?
Also what tools recommend for this kind of trips?
Thanks a lot
ensan_90
Club Member
Club Member

Good evening
I just want to know if I joined the Rocky to rocket trip with the right way?
Also what tools recommend for this kind of trips?
Thanks a lot
salhinai
Advance
Advance

Please add me if possible. I badly need some sand.