Salalah 2014

yassser

[quote=a7madoooz;37382]Unfortunately I cant do it :(
I couldn't get the visa :'([/quote]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Dear as a Syrian if you have uae residence visa so you can get Oman visa on the border and it costs 50 dhs

Friend of mine went to Oman in Eid Holiday and there was no problem for him(Syrian) to get Oman visa

Thanks
a7madoooz

Dear yasser,

Thanks for ur concerns but the problem I have only 2 month left in my uae visa and it should be 3 month+ and I dont have time to renew it now .

Bad luck for me :'(
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

thanks bu salem for the valuable info, am ready c u bokra on sand tertle night ;P
Vishal

Sorry guys will not be able to join this trip as dad is having important work , as without him we cant cross the border as he is the sponsor for me and my brother.
Hopefully will join next year if everthing is good and if trip will be announced.
Will be waiting for the pictures and video for the trip.
Drive safe every1

Regards
Vishal
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Will be driving alone this year (sister won't be joining me ) its gonna be man and machine bonding :D
elena

I will join you, guys, for 1.5 days.. finalised with my work: will fly to SLL on Wednesday afternoon. Arriving with oman air @19.35. Thursday full day with you and Friday with [MENTION=9136]margarita[/MENTION] heading back to Dubai! Can't miss it! At least get at its most with such a short timing!
elena

I will join you, guys, for 1.5 days.. finalised with my work: will fly to SLL on Wednesday afternoon. Arriving with oman air @19.35. Thursday full day with you and Friday with [MENTION=9136]margarita[/MENTION] heading back to Dubai! Can't miss it! At least get at its most with such a short timing!
orlantsev
Advance
Advance

Dear all, just landed in Dubai after my trip to Sri Lanka, now at work and it looks like there is nothing super urgent here that will prevent me from going. Since I do not have much to do tomorrow in Dubai I plan to leave tomorrow morning and do a bit of sightseeing around Nizwa and have some rest there, before going further. Hope it is ok... Therefore, please do not expect me at the meeting point as I will probably be a bit further ahead and we shall see each other either somewhere on the road or already in Salalah.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Orlantsev

I am going to send you a meeting point where we are going to be on 20th morning so you can start the drives with us ..

Best Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Alla
Club Member
Club Member

Good day everyone! It is my dream trip! I leave in UAE since 1999 always wanted to drive to Salalah. I want to come with you, however my second half can not make it due to restriction with his job. As I wanted to share such an amazing experience with him, I will not be able to join this time. I will be keeping an eye on next trip you plan and will ensure we are both available to join you. Enjoy it! I can not wait to see the pics of the trip, please post as many as possible! I am so so jealous on you... HAVE FUN!