Grand Iftaar 2014

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Click Here to signup for the trip
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Muhittin

Thank you Abu Salem, Ramadan Mubarak,

also a kind request to all ,,, to bring enough food for yourself and guests, to avoid wasting the food in the desert.
KIMOz
Crew
Crew

Thanks [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] for this kind invitation :thumbsup:. Hope to see u all in that amazing event and ramadan kareem to everyone.
Arun Pandyat

Thanks for the invitation Al Shamsi... Ramadan Kareem..
whosen
Club Member
Club Member

Hey hii. I am new to this group and new to off road driving. I would love to join in with my friend but am unsure of my driving..
Sacha
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thank you for the invite! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Ramadan Mubarak.
afaqsoomro
Club Member
Club Member

1- after watching the video i find that most of the members use jeeps, pathfinders, and fortuners.... which raises a question in my mind that weather my Cayenne will be able to go in the desert or not? as ive never used it for off-roading..plz advice.

2- plz some one tag the place of meeting on the google map and upload the screen shot so that we can find it easily.
zeemmee

& what to expect during the night :mah (chilling):

[video=vimeo;70670048][/video]
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=afaqsoomro;36878]1- after watching the video i find that most of the members use jeeps, pathfinders, and fortuners.... which raises a question in my mind that weather my Cayenne will be able to go in the desert or not? as ive never used it for off-roading..plz advice.

2- plz some one tag the place of meeting on the google map and upload the screen shot so that we can find it easily.[/quote]
Hello there
If I were you I wouldn't risk taking the cayenne anywhere near sand as it isn't built for that it's built mostly for Tarmac
As I've heard that the servicing costs for these cars if used In the sand goes insanely high which isnt practical
Regards
Defragmantor
Duli

Thank you [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION]. InshaAllah hope to be there for the Grand Event of the Grand Month of Ramadhan :))

Ramadhan Kareem to All.