All Newbie In II

bijubs

Dear Khatib,

Good morning !

I am tying to enter to this trip , but unfortunately i could not .. did i satisfy my level to join this ?
anitosh9

Thank You Al Khatib for the trip. Also looking forward to congratulate my friends for the Holy Month of Ramadan.
bijubs

Dear Khatib,
Have a grate day !
I am trying to join this trip , but my registration is not going success !! , am I eligible to this trip ?
Muhittin

[quote=bijubs;36679]Dear Khatib,
Have a grate day !
I am trying to join this trip , but my registration is not going success !! , am I eligible to this trip ?[/quote]

You need to wait for the "club member" drive.
this one is for 1 star holders (newbie)

Regards.
Duli

Thank you Khatib... Thank you ALMOST family... for posting this drive.... Really looking forward to the ALL IN and meet all members and see a huge convoy once again....

It's really interesting to see 18 5+ members registered for the drive and not even one 5- registered.... This just proves 2 things:

1- The dedication of the Club for all its members and their growth :like:

2- Its really gonna be tough to get a space in the 5+ Nebiew drives now due to more family members in this category :bouaaaaah:

Keep up the amazing work guys..
shaikh

Dear Al Katie & all marshal/crew. Thx for the drive. See u soon. Regards
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

This drive is designed for 120 members of our family under one condition : they have to have ONE STAR or above, So if you don't have your STAR then you should wait for the GRAND IFTAR in the month of Ramadan.

Best Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
margarita

:like:
anitosh9

Thank you Al Khatib, Chief & all Marshalls for this huge get together. Looking forward to meet all the friends together and to wish & congratulate for the holy month of Ramadan, "RAMADAN KAREEM".
desert_jellyfish

[quote=alshamsi_m;36683]This drive is designed for 120 members of our family....[/quote] :like:

and i was worried that the convoy will be cut down to a manageable size! :bouaaaaah: