Early Breakfast

Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Click Here to signup for the trip
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear Newbies 5+, Saturday Breakfast is served, places are limited.....get your chance.....
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

First to see but no car yet :p
desert_jellyfish

Thanks Yoghybear....good night all!
Dave
Advance
Advance

Unusual to see a trip posted so close to the weekend. Early start but wise idea as the summer heat has well and truly kicked in! Joined the maybe list as I am on call all month to cover any sickness or last minute changes at work so need to wait till 6pm every day to find out my duty for the following day. Its a tough month to plan anything around! As I cannot commit or confirm till early evening I have joined the maybe list. I am sure 8 drivers will have filled the slots well before then and that's fair. Good job Yoghy squeezing in a Newbie drive and keeping everyone satisfied over the weekend!
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Dave;36415]Unusual to see a trip posted so close to the weekend. Early start but wise idea as the summer heat has well and truly kicked in! Joined the maybe list as I am on call all month to cover any sickness or last minute changes at work so need to wait till 6pm every day to find out my duty for the following day. Its a tough month to plan anything around! As I cannot commit or confirm till early evening I have joined the maybe list. I am sure 8 drivers will have filled the slots well before then and that's fair. Good job Yoghy squeezing in a Newbie drive and keeping everyone satisfied over the weekend![/quote]

Hi Dave,
no worries if you will know only at 6pm....once you know if you can join give me a call :060:
Dave
Advance
Advance

[quote=Yoghybear;36417]Hi Dave,
no worries if you will know only at 6pm....once you know if you can join give me a call :060:[/quote]

Thanks Yoghy. There are cobwebs growing around my Patrol. Its been a long time since it last got to stretch its legs good and proper! Appreciate you leaving the door open for me. Once a few more Newbies wake up I am sure the list will fill fast!
vimal

Thanks Yoghy for a surprise gift.
Sridhar

Thanks for the trip Yoghybear.

My car engine broke down after the treatment it received on hot sand - II and is sitting in a workshop for the last 10 days. I will have to sadly miss the trip this week and hopefully will get my car ready by next week.

Enjoy the drive and have fun fellow Almosters.

Cheers,
margarita

I work saturday morning :(((((((((