Hot Sand 2.0

caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=elena braveheart;35900]Gm! Why I cannot join as a club member...??! The system doesn't let me to go through. .. or (khm!) my supadrupa fiesta is not considered an off-road car?!:melt:[/quote]
A bit of reading about registration process might help you answer your WHY question :gangs:
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

One sure has to be quick once the trip is announced. I hoped a plane last night to Lahore at 3:15AM and should have checked as soon as I landed, but luckily I am still 5- because by the time I got to the hotel the 5+ were booked.

Happy I got in. Looking forward to this Friday. Thank you Marshals and Crew.
Mezzz
Club Member
Club Member

Even I tried as club member but doesn't work at all none of the groups show up, I've tried the other trips also none work :(

. We need to be a newbie with 1*
Duli

[quote=MOMO;35903]Good morning all, momo was lucky to pickup the 10th available plave in 5+. Thanks all the team behind this organisation. I hope with the update 2.0 our cars will get less stacked. :Psmiley:[/quote]

Hey MOMO good morning to u as well.... Welcome to the 5+ category... wishing you a great experience.... :)... it will be good to drive with you once again ;)
margarita

something pushed me to open eyes at 4 at night
ready for friday for more sand to bite
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

It was early breakfast for me rather than late dinner
But it's delicious in all cases
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Who is gonna watch the others back on Friday ???
Who is gonna say I don't see the ........behinde???
Who will collect the others bumper ???
See you on Friday

[quote=margarita;35914]something pushed me to open eyes at 4 at night
ready for friday for more sand to bite[/quote]
BAT
Intermediate
Intermediate

Duli .. MOMO
Wish to join you next driver +5 dears
You take care and injoy on Friday

[quote=Duli;35907]Hey MOMO good morning to u as well.... Welcome to the 5+ category... wishing you a great experience.... :)... it will be good to drive with you once again ;)[/quote]
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duli;35907]Hey MOMO good morning to u as well.... Welcome to the 5+ category... wishing you a great experience.... :)... it will be good to drive with you once again ;)[/quote]

Thank you Duli, I am happy to be in 5+, I hope to share this great experience with you guys.
elena

[quote=Mezzz;35906]Even I tried as club member but doesn't work at all none of the groups show up, I've tried the other trips also none work :(

. We need to be a newbie with 1*[/quote]

yes yes that's absolutely right! we need to be!
just my logic misguided me.. I saw clubmembers (0) in the tree so automatically thought that clubmembers also can be there..
but that's good it gives you more energy to do everything to become a newbie!