Catch the Bear II

Agalon
Marshal
Marshal

It seems the registration gets faster too when drivers become +10... When did all this happen? :x_x:Anyway just with innocent expectations i am in the waiting list...
AGALON
/ Wrangler JK'18
Eric Hummer
Intermediate
Intermediate

Wooow that was Fast....
SINGH
Golden Member
Golden Member

Tooooooo Faaaaasssstttt....:sad:.. nah......it was too late for me to register..... May Be...... may be will get a chance....:hope my fake smile
Bambam
Intermediate
Intermediate

The bearhunters have gathered... :ninja: You can run but you cant hide...
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Bambam;35364]The bearhunters have gathered... :ninja: You can run but you cant hide...[/quote]

I would say the same to you ... Ya Arnab :Psmiley:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

I broke my own rule on this one - you snooze you lose!! Work is getting in the way of so much fun nowadays ....... On the Maybe list for the first time in a long time. Maybe see you in the sand on Friday, who knows, apart from the Almost Gods!! :yaeh am not durnk:
Dave
Advance
Advance

[quote=Green Giant;35374]I broke my own rule on this one - you snooze you lose!! Work is getting in the way of so much fun nowadays ....... On the Maybe list for the first time in a long time. Maybe see you in the sand on Friday, who knows, apart from the Almost Gods!! :yaeh am not durnk:[/quote]

Hope the ''Almost Gods'' want to see Green Giant Friday. We both need to bury our ''pop out'' jinx from last time we ran with the Bear!!
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dave, totally agree, I still have nightmares 2 weeks on!! Unfortunately though I have had to take my name off the Maybe list due to work commitments, very busy time at the moment - and not enough people to do what is required!! Will hope to see you all in the sand next week - enjoy the Chase!!!! :Psmiley:
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

I would love to hunt but unfortunately have family visiting the country + work commitment this weekend.
To all my 10+ classmates hunting this Friday just a mild reminder: It's so EASY to see the bear because of it's size and color but believe me chasing him is a complete OPPOSITE.

Happy hunting guys & enjoy the drive!