I'm so lucky to be first :003: Thanks Yoghy
ginger
Intermediate
Intermediate

I believe the meeting time for this event should read 15.00 , not 03.00
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=ginger;35333]I believe the meeting time for this event should read 15.00 , not 03.00[/quote]

Thanks Ginger, amended :021:
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Oxana;35332]I'm so lucky to be first :003: Thanks Yoghy[/quote]

Lucky Girl :015:
TAURUS

Yoghy Thanks for the heavy Dinner...See u soon
Dave
Advance
Advance

Enjoyed chasing Tornado so much last time there was no need to think twice! Thanks Yoghy for thinking of us +10 ''inbetweeners''. You set a great pace last trip on ''catch me if you can'' driving at a speed somewhere in between Newbie and Intermediate level, though after my pop out I believe it was on the side closer to Intermediate (or maybe my driving on the day was closer to CM level....!) I am away in Brisbane and Auckland all week but everything going to plan we land back into Dubai Friday morning. Nothing like a blast through the desert after a 14 hour flight to blow away any jet lag!! Thanks again!
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Dave;35342]Enjoyed chasing Tornado so much last time there was no need to think twice! Thanks Yoghy for thinking of us +10 ''inbetweeners''. You set a great pace last trip on ''catch me if you can'' driving at a speed somewhere in between Newbie and Intermediate level, though after my pop out I believe it was on the side closer to Intermediate (or maybe my driving on the day was closer to CM level....!) I am away in Brisbane and Auckland all week but everything going to plan we land back into Dubai Friday morning. Nothing like a blast through the desert after a 14 hour flight to blow away any jet lag!! Thanks again![/quote]

Hi Dave, it's always a pleasure having you in convoy, get ready, gonna be fun :059:
kovo

Come on im sure you can sqeez one more driver :p