More Sand

strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear Drivers,

Drivers who have 10+ drives with the club need to sit back and relax this weekend, unfortunately the 5+ convoy will be open for 5+ to 10- drivers ONLY.

Please remove your names from the list and put in the waiting list just in case the marshals can accomodate you ...... i said "just in case" ok

Cheers
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

A few seats have been open for 5+ convoy

fastest GUN wins
Nijay

Hahahhaaha :D
Thanks to God :)
I Got In :) :D

And Thanks To alshamsi Bro
And Thanks For You Support :D

FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello guys. I decided to vacate my seat for the NEWBIE 5+ and give way to other drivers. I will move my name on the NEWBIE 5+ Waiting List. I hope this will help :)
Eric Hummer
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;35132]Dear Members

1. Eric
2. Francis
3. RedShark
4. Singh

My apologies because I removed your names to give the chance for less than 10 drives people. ... I am going to do the same for any future member with 10+

Best Regards[/quote]

Hi Bu Salem.... That is totally understandable.....Grab the remaining seats guys and enjoy the sands.....
pradodxb

Thank you Bu Salem,

You are as generous as always.....look forward to seeing all of you on Friday....
Sacha
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi all,

My name got taken off the list somehow. I put it back on but if there was a reason for this just let me know and I won't put it back on.
Duli

[quote=strawb;35134]A few seats have been open for 5+ convoy

fastest GUN wins[/quote]

Thank you Strawb / Bu Salem / Marshals for always being accommodating.

See you this Friday

tc stay safe
Just Joseph

Organised offroading :meta knight:. This is one of the many reason why I am in Almost4x4. :ninja: :like:
FrancisJK
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;35132]Dear Members

1. Eric
2. Francis
3. RedShark
4. Singh

My apologies because I removed your names to give the chance for less than 10 drives people. ... I am going to do the same for any future member with 10+

Best Regards[/quote]

[quote=FrancisJK;35136]Hello guys. I decided to vacate my seat for the NEWBIE 5+ and give way to other drivers. I will move my name on the NEWBIE 5+ Waiting List. I hope this will help :)[/quote]

OOoopps ahaha sorry I don't have to vacate my seat because my name is already taken out from the list. No worries Bu Salem and no need to apologize, it's totally acceptable. But this will not stop me being in the convoy... As a cheering & supportive PASSENGER :grin: See you guys!